3DXChat Community

Damn secure pay option ...

Leeloo

Grrrr ... i was sure , when my subscription ended , that i could not come back in game due to this silly option ....

Why the hell are we forced to have a portable phone to receive a code with a SMS when a subscription end and we need to get a renew ... Sooo annoying ... Too much security kill the security ...

Soooo ... I think i have to say goodbye to my friends and wife and sub in game ... I think ...

Grrrr ... i was sure , when my subscription ended , that i could not come back in game due to this silly option ....

Why the hell are we forced to have a portable phone to receive a code with a SMS when a subscription end and we need to get a renew ... Sooo annoying ... Too much security kill the security ...

Soooo ... I think i have to say goodbye to my friends and wife and sub in game ... I think ...

rukyaa, i do use a postepay card (visa electron) previously linked with paypal, and yes i too get that security request, just keep trying to pay, even if the security message pops out it will get the money and give u the new subscription, i've done it about a month ago and despite the security thing picked my money so, keep trying.

Guest HarleyQuinn

WOW! We are in 2017 and you doesn't have a cell phone? :o 

Try to borrow one if this game's very important for you, you certainly have friends or family around you in real life baby.

In my opinion isn't there enough done by the Credit Card Providers!

The SMS verification should only work with the of the owner pre registered cell Phone.

They should combine the SMS verification with the explicit warning note of Adult content to safe our children a bit more!

Maybe will read one of the credit card provider this suggestions ^^

Try to borrow one if this game's very important for you, you certainly have friends or family around you in real life baby.

the matter is not to have a cell phone, is that to have enabled or not such security service, that of default is not and needs the owner of the card to phisically go to bank/postal office and ask to enable it; i suppose that not everyone on here pays with his/her own card.

rukyaa, i do use a postepay card (visa electron) previously linked with paypal, and yes i too get that security request, just keep trying to pay, even if the security message pops out it will get the money and give u the new subscription, i've done it about a month ago and despite the security thing picked my money so, keep trying.

You are right , it worked :)

I had , but it's broken and when i try to access the option to modify the phone number , it say the page can't be found .

But it don't matter now as Gin's solution worked