4. DJ BackFire                         3pm to 4pm
  5. DJ BreeSummers                4pm to 5pm                 
  6. DJ DocQ                              5pm to 6pm
  7. DJ Pernilla                           6pm to 7pm
  8. DJ Desiree                          7pm to 8pm
  9. DJ Lura                               8pm to 9pm
  10. DJ Trena                             9pm to 10pm

Some pictures  :)

Lori thank you so much for sharing your view. I love it Lori, others please do like wise show what you see. The different between Events and other parties is this is about the invited DJs doing their very best, not me, or a group. The people that go to the Events are real people, not people with multiple accounts, or fillers (people that have to go to the parties). My friends and sometimes their friends were invited to see E3 and it has been great to see their reactions. Thank you all for the support, and if harassed by an individual not allowed to have anything to do with the Events, report the asshole and put him on ignore. He ain't worth the drama.   

post-8990-0-14054900-1488594699_thumb.png

If you're viewing this post it means you are at least curious about what it is the Official Coalition of DJs is aiming to accomplish. Well, allow me to inform you.

What made you ultimately decide to come up with the idea?

I was initially part of a conflict involving two well known groups on 3dx, and I didn't like how DJs were being treated, nor did I like the fact that people that were once friends had turned into bitter enemies. I created the Official Coalition of DJs and made it available to everyone, not just DJs.

What is the overall goal of the Official Coalition of DJs?

The overall goal for the Official Coalition of DJs is to provide a "relaxed" neutral environment for everyone to talk, be productive, and have a chance to be seen in a different light. I would also like to eventually create a dedicated team of "Coalition DJs," as well as be able to plan our own events. However, that probably won't be for some time. :)

Why should I join the Official Coalition of DJs?

Well, for one you'd have the support of the whole group, whether you're a DJ or just enthusiastic about music. This means that if you have a question, or need help with something, we will always try to lend a hand.

What if I'm not a DJ?

You are still welcome to join as I've stated above. This group is open to everyone that has a willingness to try. :D

Additional Information

This group, however big it may get in the future, is not looking to try and manage any other groups, only to allow people to talk to each other in a more positive light, and to direct people to any events that may be going on in 3dx. Essentially, this group is a big collaboration of a bunch of different groups. That being said, some of the groups may not work as well with other groups they conflict with, but I ask everyone to set aside 3dx group associations as long as you're in the official discord channels.

I have more questions about this group. Who do I contact about it?

You can always contact me, either on here or in 3dx if I am online. Trena is the name for both places. You can also get into contact with one of these wonderful people if I'm not available:

PedroFranks

OOLisa

Morgaine

RobPathfinder

Natsumi

Nixxx

Flake

MagicFoxx

post-8990-0-43204500-1488594728_thumb.png

This is what the hosting room of Event 3, Pandora's is.

HEY! HELLO! - SWIMWEAR

Thank you Ukari for the amazing song, that inspired this room. 

Enter the dragon, get into the light
Well alright, alright, gonna be alright (yeeahhhh)
Enter the dragon, get into the light
Well alright, alright, gonna be alright.

It's gonna be alright, well alright.

The List for the 19th of March

1. DJ Xanar                        12pm to 1pm
  2. DJ Mulan                          1pm to 2pm
  3. DJ Candice                       2pm to 3pm
  4. DJ Nixxx                           3pm to 4pm
  5. DJ NinjaGirl                      4pm to 5pm
  6. DJ Palona                         5pm to 6pm
  7. DJ MissD                          6pm to 7pm
  8. DJ Mace                           7pm to 8pm
  9. DJ PollyInsanity                8pm to 9pm
  10. DJ Ukari                            9pm to 10pm

All my friends will play in different day than me :o:(

Phew... :blink:

Sadly need to talk to a few, there will be a couple of changes for the DJ line up and adding a few minutes as we celebrate birthdays  and wish a happy couple our best while they get married. If you are having a birthday please let use know and join us, lets celebrate together. The best DJs are the ones that play with their hearts, the best DJs are some amazing friends I have.

attachicon.gif2017-03-10 10-05-00_496279.png

Sadly need to talk to a few, there will be a couple of changes for the DJ line up and adding a few minutes as we celebrate birthdays  and wish a happy couple our best while they get married. If you are having a birthday please let use know and join us, lets celebrate together. The best DJs are the ones that play with their hearts, the best DJs are some amazing friends I have.

It's fine for me tho, this day and time :) Was just...surprised a bit xD

The List for the 19th of March

1. DJ Achrio                        12pm to 1pm
  2. DJ BreeSummers             1pm to 2pm
  3. DJ Candice                       2pm to 3pm
  4. DJ Nixxx                           3pm to 4pm
  5. DJ NinjaGirl                      4pm to 5pm
  6. DJ Palona                         5pm to 6pm
  7. DJ MissD                          6pm to 7pm
  8. DJ Mace                           7pm to 8pm
  9. DJ PollyInsanity                8pm to 9pm
  10. DJ Ukari                            9pm to 10pm

awwwww Put nix on when I'm awake T.T BLEH always putting him when I'm in sleep mode...You and Natsumi are conspiring against me arent' you admit it <3 love you hehehe!

Shit happens, I miss asking people that returned to DJing or have been DJing for years in RL. On the other side, RL forces a DJ or two out. OnyX, my fucking beautiful twin, Achrio an incredible DJ, and Eugene an actual certified 3DX DJ just could not make it. MissD, Xanar and BackFire have stepped in. All six of these DJs have in common the love of music, not fame. People willing to show their and not eat the bullshit. I am not telling them what to play, aside from their best, what they love, not what I love (Metal!). I do not ask them what they will play, I am going as a fan, to these DJs are that good and I know they will earn their fans. The Events are not filled with people using multiple accounts, nor am I asking people not to open their rooms, as I did one time for a friend's room debut. 

Glad to be apart of this awesome event 3 times in a row. Over a year ago I was the very first DJ to perform at Event 1. You learn a lot about people and about yourself. Since then I've become more skilled and open as a DJ than I had ever been before. I'm learning new styles and genres, and the library of great music keeps growing. 

Some have tried to belittle or make false claims about The Event and Rob, but these are not true. Its really about the music and letting DJ share it with the crowd and one another. I am honored to DJ with many friends and even some DJs that I've yet to even hear play. This will be an awesome event and anyone that thinks otherwise can lick my cunt. 

Although that threat would probably be counter productive :P 

Anyways keep dancing, have fun, make love, and let's give this 3DX world a heavy dose of Awesome. 

Glad to be apart of this awesome event 3 times in a row. Over a year ago I was the very first DJ to perform at Event 1. You learn a lot about people and about yourself. Since then I've become more skilled and open as a DJ than I had ever been before. I'm learning new styles and genres, and the library of great music keeps growing. 

Some have tried to belittle or make false claims about The Event and Rob, but these are not true. Its really about the music and letting DJ share it with the crowd and one another. I am honored to DJ with many friends and even some DJs that I've yet to even hear play. This will be an awesome event and anyone that thinks otherwise can lick my cunt. 

Although that threat would probably be counter productive :P

Anyways keep dancing, have fun, make love, and let's give this 3DX world a heavy dose of Awesome. 

feels like a year but no, Aug is gonna be a year. As for how you grown, not even the word incredible does your growth justice.