3DXChat Community

The inside of the Bridge Dragon, a very special thank you to the amazing builder AYON she saved me a lot of work in designing and creating such a beautiful work of art. Much like the bridge in Pandora's Box, it feels like you run forever, you do not lag and when you get to the end, well pick up your jaw by your feet, and fall in love with the music these amazing DJs I have invited provide. I wish I could say they are the best DJs on the game but fact is these DJs keep getting better, they keep growing and it is a privileged to have them play their favorite music as best as they can.  And THANK YOU Tansy, you amazing model.

Please tell your friends, the Sin Dragon is still a work in progress.  :ph34r:

Seven sins, one down six to go.

Encourage your favorite DJ to do their best. Like usual one or two DJs are missing if you want into Event 3, as a Dj, let me know. 

The day finally came, as of now previews for Event 3 are closed. The lag test and all other fun stuff have already happen with the previous version of the room (Dragon Room). DJs will get a preview of the site during the final week. Special thank you Asher, who allowed me to use his BlackDragonHead as a base model, Ayon for the amazing bridge dragon body, Rochie and Alex for their dlls, the amazing DJs that have agreed to play and showcase who they are, not being told what to play and how to play. All DJs are getting one hour to showcase their preferred music and ability to play it. The room and set up are an attraction, the music and the listeners are the reason why people will make these moments, personal Events they will treasure. 

A bigger preview of Event 3 with the announcement of the 20th DJ. DJ Mace aka Macey is joining the Event. Some DJs might cancel other are working their asses off to showcase their talented skills. The music and play is up to them, won't bullshit and claim something as the best when they keep getting better. As for the site, Long ago, one room on 3DX lead outside the game, it was called Heaven's Gate. Pandora's Box did that and went a step farther, with 2.0, the area outside space was lost, but a moon was gained. Putting beds in front of the moon as I did with Event 2 was easy. Event 3 well seeing it is a jaw dropping experience. Not just due to the Main dragon but the size of the site. 

The way in to a real Event, name of the party and the experience. 

I was shocked and surprise by a DJ that wants to share his hour with other DJs that don't have a slot. Love of the music, that is all it really is for some, they love the music. I typed it before and I state it again, I am humbled by the sacrifices these DJs are making.

I asked Natsumi for the right to carry on an idea started by SugarBunny to create more fun opportunities for all. If I have to I will remake Terra more newbie friendly in an effort to make this game more fun for all. 

This was Pandora's Box, a room with a bridge to 'space,' in room 2 of 3DXChat version one. The only room with a drop to the space area below the first platform. 

This was taken during DJ Ukari set at Event 1. DJ Gene, Pandora, Falisha and myself dancing while Ukari played, pictures taken by my friend and Bro, DarkStud. 

With 60 people Event 2 did not lag, I stopped looking at how many people were in it at 96. It was the fact that I saw what I wanted, people enjoying themselves in an area that did not lag for most. Not all of us, (self included) have gamer computers, coffee and gaming laptops do not mix. Live and learn.

What pictures will we have here? Thank you Natsumi for the amazing artwork. 

Due to harassment by a member, founding member of a group. Gonna open to room to selected (whoever is eligible) friend and DJ, during the build process. Event 3 is a public party of mass proportions.  Sorry that I word it wrong before just too much crap.

Pandora's Box, Event 1 and Event 2 were combine efforts by many friends, I wanted to surprise everyone but I am only human, stress and harassment effected the vision I had. 

So you seen the entrance, currently at the end is less then more this. If I go any higher the view of the disappears. The floor is that big,so far.. 

Why only open it to friends? People seem to forget why we are all here sometimes. We are here to have fun and to escape the stresses of life.

To the people who are looking to disrupt parties or who get all anal about breaking attendance records. Two words. Grow up. If you are going to play in an adult game, then act like an adult. Too many people have left or just stopped creating events because of this childish nonsense. What we are left with is those big groups more worried about fighting each other over attendance numbers and drama over actual music and entertaining people. The community is becoming more divided than ever, and it is quite sad.

Open it to everyone and if people want to cause a nuisance, leave them to it and be the bigger man.

Why only open it to friends? People seem to forget why we are all here sometimes. We are here to have fun and to escape the stresses of life.

To the people who are looking to disrupt parties or who get all anal about breaking attendance records. Two words. Grow up. If you are going to play in an adult game, then act like an adult. Too many people have left or just stopped creating events because of this childish nonsense. What we are left with is those big groups more worried about fighting each other over attendance numbers and drama over actual music and entertaining people. The community is becoming more divided than ever, and it is quite sad.

Open it to everyone and if people want to cause a nuisance, leave them to it and be the bigger man.

While it is incomplete,it will only be opened to friends and DJs playing whose ideas will be put forth if possible. The people that make the Ohana, I am a part of and friends helped me make Event 1 and Event 2. Their suggestions made it different from the platforms and lagging places through their input. I am sorry if I offended any one but my friends tend to also be the greatest critics. They find areas I skipped and look to make improvement. I am nowhere near done, the floor is that big and distractions by certain people have put me in a rut. 

Event 3 is a public party of a mass proportion (it is that big). 

Once again, you have amazed me with your time and effort you have put in, Can't wait for the the event to kick off I'll be there, to all the dj participating thank you for sharing your passion with us can't wait to hear the didn't type of style that brings us all together. Cheers Rob you always put a wow factor in all your places <3. Thank you for sharing you beautiful mind with us Rob mwah!

There is a post about Brain Tumor Awareness Party, Please for a worth cause use more space. Not being sarcastic, I want the message relayed better. THE ZEN'S grand opening is the 5th, it will host Gamer Revolution, hope to be there and see some of you guys there.