3DXChat Community

Why multiple avatars per account?

Jola

Well considering the reason for these threads is to share your views and opinions, ummm yeah I think I will share it.

Of course, you're entitled. Yet in the same breath as sharing your opinion you are discouraging others from sharing theirs. As did I in response to yours, you can perhaps now see why people don't like it. That was my point. Couldn't give a damn about the subject of the thread hence I posted commentary on the way people responded rather than on the subject.

Save your heart and use awesome button "ignore".All games have a great selection of characters(3-5 slots) and no one wants to lose it,and never will.

It is foolish to lose functionality and prestige of this project,The game has problems without it.

Would love to use the awesome ignore button if it actually worked appropriately. It doesn't work and has not worked right since they rolled it out. Just thought I would let you know.

Would love to use the awesome ignore button if it actually worked appropriately. It doesn't work and has not worked right since they rolled it out. Just thought I would let you know.

Broken button this is a temporary inconvenience and I have working "irnore" button,if I reboot in the location(yes yes,after last update) :) 

• 1 year later...
Guest Dj Megalon

among yourselves why members who are here more than a year and suddenly go.....

and the new here, (perhaps only with a new avatar) may then be wixxer and ruin everything.....

for all only one avatar, and we save 70% of the drama here....

each of the custom 2 or more avatars, should also pay for it.....

6u59hoeo.gif

a sad truth for 3DX and friends :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JJp59lOWxw

I only use my alt slots for when I feel like messing around with the virtual buddy thing at my home. Other than that I have no reason to use anything other than my main user character.

An idea could be to keep the alts but just have to have the avatar use the same name as your username. So you can't join with a secret name. Could work.

People get sad when you reject them and they comeback with a new alt hoping they can do better... such a dick move imo :/

I'm Delishwiz BTW. If you see me in a room, I do enjoy a hello :)

I have two accounts and use chars of both genders but I agree that the anonymity behind the chars makes it easier to mislead and abuse others. I would prefer a system that some MMOs use where it is immediately visible who the account owner is. E.g. my account name would be AlexanderGold and when I log on as Alexander my name would show in game and on friends lists as Alexander@AlexanderGold then if I log on as Rachael my name would show in game and on friends lists as Rachael@AlexanderGold. This would be a lot harder to use for abusive purposes and easier to implement into the current system.

Would imagine for those who seek  a serious relation/connection beyond 3Dxchat or want to know their partners gender identity, would just get into a false sense of security from this. What is if Mona joined wanted to play a man "see what that that is like", she makes her first account thinking this my fantasy calls him Jonah. Then her Real ID becomes Jonah@ later she decide meets a lot of guys she likes and wants to be herself so she makes Mona? Real ID be Jonah@Mona on alt, so now boys gonna think she is a boy pretending to be a girl, and girls gonna think she is a bisexual boy pretending to be a girl.

So i see it creating more drama than it initially fixes only thing that will help is now shadow playing on alts, rest the issue many seem to get involved in getting emotionally connected to person on other side wouldn't really be fixed by it.

Just think its going to give a sense of false security for a lot out there that think its a solution, while it may on other hand raise a lot of witch hunting and other sorts of drama's.

From what i gathered from initial posters topic the whole issue was not having transparency against deception and misleading, not sure a thing like that going to help with that.

Unless we can edit Bob and Betty I do not want to lose my extra 2 slots, I need them for when I want bots for company...though I find it not hard to get actual players but it's nice to have them around when needed. Especially since we can edit them to our liking. Removing features only ruins it for us good folk and give another victory to the bad people out there, we're just limiting ourselves and giving into their intentions. Remove=bad people win.

Just ignore and or report!

about multi avi, avas, account gememmels -> see here!

Unless we can edit Bob and Betty I do not want to lose my extra 2 slots, I need them for when I want bots for company.

bot sluts, aeh i mean bot slots^^ should be totally free, lol and for sure customizable and even addable for a threesome maybe with ur SP if u dont feel like a 3rd human player at what moment ever or time...ooops, sry, this post n thread sure went offtopic with me just now^^ *caughs*

Derailed_Thread_small.png?id=59922039

i hope nobody got hurt^^

nice weekend @ll

Guest Luisa<3

i jave 3 avatats but i use only one of then.the others have i that my wife know that i don't go behind her back around and deceive she (she have the others 2 avatars on her fl too). i think it's a good idea that the name from others avatars on a same.account stand.in the profils than someone can see who is this person too

• 2 weeks later...

”There's a gender in your brain and a gender in your body. For 99 percent of people, those things are in alignment. For transgender people, they're mismatched. That's all it is. It's not complicated, it's not a neurosis. It's a mix-up. It's a birth defect sometimes, like a cleft palate. ” ― Chaz Bono

dont_judge_people-466376_small.jpg?id=55

I so agree that there everyone should only have one avatar, just like the post above me, the guys says he has one for both genders, how lame, be a man dude.

my dear jimmy,

if u are a big boy, u should know there not only "straight" ppl sexually wise in this world and same goes for 3dx here! its "a game", a "sexgame" at the end of the day, but that also can offer more if one wants and it always depends what ur expections are and for what ur "looking" for in here...or simply not!! some just join or press the3dx.exe only for multiple orgasms, some for social reasons, dj|events, parties and sex as a bonus and wether it be that or a other reason, there is freakn, fukn lots of space & place for all of us in here and as elenn and others somewhere wrote elsewhere a million times: its not some "meeting the love of our lives" website and if thats ur first goal, u better use sites like this. sure "it" can happen rarley and apparently here, but that wasnt the goal of the game as it was programmed "in those days" at first id say! so dude, if something is "lame" and if sombody should become "a man", then its U and ur way of thinking and maybe U should also open ur mind a lill bit more...not only outside at the fresh air, but also and especially maybe also in here in our "game"! anyway, welcome to the game and forums (if ur not an forum alt bahahaaaa) good luck with what ever ur expections are in here, may the force be with u and pls:

dont_judge-357536.jpg?i

and by the way jimmy

Dont-judge-me-bob-marley-quote.jpg

thank you and

as my bro Kyuss always says:

Remember, you don't ever know, who you may ever meet in here and just because a person may not be dressed up at all that fancy or have a other gender than u expect, don't mean they're not an important person. You just don't ever know, who you're gonna meet in 3DX and sometimes in life and so that's why i look at everybody and try to treat all people as equal. Can't just judge. I try to treat everybody with respect. Every man, every woman, whatever your religion, skincolour or gender may be, or how you feel like best on your inside of yourself, or on the outside of your char! I really couldn't care less what or who you are and even if you were an alien with three titts and four arms, cause it's you, the person behind the keyboard that counts and not some freakn, buggy pixels! Text has no gender, but, and just like my lill sis Chaostika always says: IF its RP and nobody of the ppl involved care anyway...who cares, but if a other person does mind n matter and if it then comes to sex, love and real friendships, you should always know how to pronounce and write words like honesty, chicos!

have nice WE @ll
and jumps out of the forum n of this topic

ps:

bdsmlr-1567-BAmGRwQGOK1_small.jpg?id=604

B)