3DXChat Community

3DXChat Snapshot Contest - February 2017 - Love

Tauri

3DXChat Monthly Snapshot Contest - February 2017 - Love

Welcome to the official 3DXChat snapshot contest, share your pictures with us all and get a chance to win one of the many prizes.

This months theme is: Love

How is the winner chosen you might ask, let me clarify:

There is a panel of 4 judges that rotate every few months, making sure that things are kept as fair as possible. Those 4 judges send their votes(6 in total, 3 for each category) to me at the end of the month and I count them all up and then we should have a couple of winners. Lets say two pictures get the same amount of votes I will then send the judges the two pictures and ask them to pick their favourite until one comes out on top.

If you are still in doubt about how things work, or just have a question about the contest, please do send me a private message, I am happy to answer any questions you might have.

Rules:
  • Only post one picture every 24 hours
  • Photoshop pictures are allowed, but will be judged against other Photoshop pictures
  • If you have made ANY edits to the picture, you must clarify which in your post
  • Black and white filter, Cropping, Minor light adjustments and text, do not count as edited

Prizes:

• First Place - 5,000 XGold
  • Second Place - 3,000 XGold
  • Third Place 1,000 XGold

Tips:

• Run the game (and the patcher) as administrator but first add the game (and the patcher) to the exception list of your firewall and antivirus.
  • Use the [Print Screen] key on your keyboard to make a snapshot (it will be saved to the '3DXChat/Screenshots' folder)
  • Use these hotkeys: [shift + Z] to hide GUI, [shift + X] for Depth of field

Good luck, have fun sharing your amazing pictures!

Picture that I found on google Image but his owner should win this contest :D :D :D (I think It's a wedding in game)

If the persons on the picture are coming here mp for being copyrighted and winning the contest ^_^

tumblr_o2k80f5ePf1v571szo7_1280.png

That is one of my pictures taken from the Temple of Lust blog that I ran back in the day.

http://templeoflust....t/139320783958