3DXChat Community

3DXChat Banner Contest - February 2017

Gizmo

3DXChat Banner Contest - February 2017

Dear friends, we want to start a monthly 3DXChat Banner Contest. Post beautiful banners here and get prizes.

The winners will be picked by the dev team.

Rules:

• Required banner size is 300x250 pixels
  • Post your banners in this topic - Any number of banners per post is allowed
  • Any number of posts from 1 member per day (you can post banners every day)
  • Photoshop is allowed
  • Use images from 3DXChat (not other games or photos)
  • Sex and nudity are allowed ;)
  • It's required to include 3DXChat logo (download here), Description text (any) and Сall to action button

Prizes:

• First Place - 20,000 XGold
  • Second Place - 15,000 XGold
  • Third Place - 10,000 XGold

Example:

banrules1.png

Gizmo, it is my understanding that images of real people should not be used unless you have the rights to the image. Lets not forget 3DX is a real business for profit which can be sued.  Gizmo please confirm.

The topic says pictures from the game only, so real people wouldnt even fit that.

Gizmo, it is my understanding that images of real people should not be used unless you have the rights to the image. Lets not forget 3DX is a real business for profit which can be sued.  Gizmo please confirm.

I agree with you :)

PPL should also be careful with each third part copyright content like Buttons, Fonts etc!

If 3DXChat want to use this Banners for any kind of Business should the Copyrights origin be clear :)

A lot Fonts are free for Download and for use but I know the most free fonts use an non commercial disclaimer!

I agree with you :)

PPL should also be careful with each third part copyright content like Buttons, Fonts etc!

If 3DXChat want to use this Banners for any kind of Business should the Copyrights origin be clear :)

A lot Fonts are free for Download and for use but I know the most free fonts use an non commercial disclaimer!

The fonts are a good point.... which ones are ok to use @Devs?

Guys, please use 3DXChat images only. Don't use any photos of real people, or screenshots from other games, or third party images.

Also you can use any font you like, because if we will decide to use your banner then we can change the font or buy a font license.