3DXChat Community

3DXChat Banner Contest - February 2017

Gizmo

I think developers can decide this by themselves :)

Yah, obviously they can.

New players will see certain customized items on those banners, and once they join 3dxChat for the first time, I hope you Candice will be there to guide them and explain that they will need a certain non-official .dll from a certain 3dx member if they wanna wear the items showed on those banners.

The winners could have made exactly the same banners without involving .dll'ed items. 

I do agree that the banners / advertisements should probably not show modified stuff. New players might be disappointed when they can't create the same look with the base game. Perhaps this should be stated in the rules / guidelines for the next one if there's another.

In the case of mine, I didn't make the gif for the contest, I made it for a friend a long time ago. I just saw the contest and thought why not and used that old gif. In retrospect, I do wish I had made a new gif without the modified skirt. Lol.

I'm happy I won but I'd understand if mine needs to be disqualified!

Yah, obviously they can.

New players will see certain customized items on those banners, and once they join 3dxChat for the first time, I hope you Candice will be there to guide them and explain that they will need a certain non-official .dll from a certain 3dx member if they wanna wear the items showed on those banners.

The winners could have made exactly the same banners without involving .dll'ed items. 

You can hope on everything you want, but I am not going to explain nothing to everyone. But more people asked me actually about how to make rooms and with pleasure I will help those who ask me :) As this dll file is not blocked by developers I think they are included in this topic. But I can see that you probably feel offense that you didn't win, this why poison comes from your mouth. :huh:

This file actually became a part of this game, every person almost here is using this. I am sure if developers would not like it, they would make something to block this thingy :blink:

You can hope on everything you want, but I am not going to explain nothing to everyone. But more people asked me actually about how to make rooms and with pleasure I will help those who ask me :) As this dll file is not blocked by developers I think they are included in this topic. But I can see that you probably feel offense that you didn't win, this why poison comes from your mouth. :huh:

This file actually became a part of this game, every person almost here is using this. I am sure if developers would not like it, they would make something to block this thingy :blink:

Hmmm?

Oh damn! Yes I wanted to win... with my invisible entry that I submitted.  :D Damn, it was really the best entry...  :rolleyes:

I will shut up because obviously someone busted meh.

Thank you Cordelia! :D

Candice took offense to what you said, Paloma,  because she used a pose that is not available solo in the base game. I don't think that should be off limits - using the tools available to get a good pose. If the devs were making an ad for the game, they would be able to pose the models however they want. One could also achieve the same with Photoshop but why do the extra work when a tool to make it easier is available?

I do think something like the extra graphics on clothing and obvious modifications like that should maybe be off limits. I think if the devs agree they can state it in the guidelines for the next contest...

Let's not argue though! Candice made great banners and so did everyone else who participated!

Well, all three are same so good in my opinion, they should be merged for the perfect one banner :D

In the first I like the pose (this pose should be official :D) is a very sexy view!

In the second I love the Idea with the animation and the kind of animation is well choiced, very sexy :wub:

In the third I like the Logo and the Play Button, it's other as the original and very clean and good prepared :)

About the Question to show hacks I need agree, the Banner should only show things where are official in game.

All other could show the wrong impression but...

Also I will contact a few members and ask them to share the banner sources with me (PSD with layers etc) for extra reward 1000 XGold  ;)

They can change it by herself ;)

I just think that if i were new one player here i would think that person just added a layer on gif what made Sentra, for example. But seems this idea is only in my mind. For banners we use all our fantasy what we can and all our possibilities. Why not tho if we have this possibility..To use it.

Anyways, thanks developers so much for choosing me as a winner. It is very pleasant and I'm glad to try make our game and community better :wub:

• 1 month later...

Shakes head think you need to hire someone in marketing Sexydevils, i think what updates and prioritizes seem to gear forward being your marketing group will be missed with maybe exception of last picture, Skydivers. Think Candice had some picture that would worked better for advertisement too, just saying.

That said congratulations to winners  :D