3DXChat Community

[solved] Servers down?

Zokora

I find building rooms too be relaxing..... UNTIL THAT FUCKING PIECE RUNNS ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE MAP!!!!!  

I'm better now....

M.

Was it a white block, one went flying past my window

Server Down Party everyone is welcome while sever is down -

http://3dxchat.chatango.com

That chatango party looks pretty lit.

yes and by the way  this forumboard software supports it also - just have kick n bump gizmoLalisalanas ass again

shortly smiles sarcasticly n laughs after

.... to be continued andere baustelle - U BET^^

7906909-Woman-with-leather-whip-Stock-Ph

Guest Chriistina

Knows anyone how long they still need to finish the update?

Chriistina, i love your minigames on your website   ;)  thank you ^^

Thanks Rage153 It's not only me but Me and Goran but yes puzzle idea is mine :) we will make a contest during february on our website but we need to prepar it well, not easy task if someone has an idea ( can win a mug with a print made by us ) inscriptions are free just " contact us here CGproductions@outlook.fr

does anyone else get the impression that the developers don't like us?

Its a really bad look for the company who quote themselves as the "Worlds Number 1", ive never experienced a serious lack of communication from any other company like i do with this one. Not one of my enquires to support have ever been answered. Its like they take your credit card and smile at you knowing that they kinda hide behind an email address, with little to no communication. The best they could have done is actually posted on the forum a reason for the server issue and then they might not actually have frustrated consumers

ps n last chikadudes, ladies, boyZ, gents und meine herren...its done when its done .. and lol, who even said a update is coming today?!? maybe vladimir putin found out that sexgamedevil is .... or aliens landed at the powerplant of the severhousing facililty or some militant christianic moslems blew up the the whole serverroom as a kind of protest lol what an who tf knows? ^^ i dont hahaa however and anyway off to brunch finally + yuummmmi fesh air in the woods^^

may the force be with you and

Live-Long-and-Prosper-vulcans-9433675-41

ps3: earth is still turning, isnt it!??