3DXChat Community

Gangbang orgy.

ZeljaLovac

Soooo... two days ago me and my wife got this urge to do some sort of an orgy, where a number of men gang up on both of us, using us as they please.

We opened a room,called it [abuse me and my wife-colds ok] and surprise surprise we got the best of the best of people, some wanted to take us out of the room to their rooms and stuff like that... we branded it "experiment failed", and decided to bring it here, see what people think... and if enough are interested we can maybe make it into a planned event with a set date & time.

Sooo here's what we think:

- be of moderate RP skills (we know that something like that might go down to be exchanging one liners, but it's the situation itself that brings the heat here)

- guys, shemales, futas anything goes as long as you have a dick or a plastic one even.

- being rough is okay and advised, but no punching or any thing that causes bruises.... also no water sports.. also we are fans of MMF  ;)

- the colds okay rule, I think adds to the setting, but maybe let's hear what people think.

- also what ever happens in that event stays in that event, we don't want people treating us as such if they ran into us after.

What do people think? really also opened for discussion and suggestions.

aaaannd pics of us  B)

uuQZMz3.jpg

SlzyBR8.jpg

Hi  :)

I got some experiences in doing orgies/gangbangs. *blushes a lot ;)*

It usually needs a lot of control by the host to get it running because people tend to need some lead. Otherwise they don't know how to behave.

As you told, some didn't get what an orgy means, want to take you to other rooms or - these I always found the best - don't want to stop to occupy you but the setting needs relatively quick changing partners (for me at least - hey, it is an orgy and gangbang, he he^^).

So I always "loved" the ones telling me "I am not done with you yet!" - *facepalm*.

Also "funny" are the ones who think they are your "master" and try to tell you in which way you would like to run your room.

Well, I always found the need to take much control over the room when I made an orgy what naturally is a turndown or in worst case a turnoff.

The best would be you find some person who takes control over the room for you, who passes you around, brings order into the crowd, or you will to have to do that on your own. Without some order you will ... well, you saw what happened already.

Well, to the rest what you said: That works usually fine (what happens in event stays in event).

So, to puzzle together what I said: Gangbangs work very fine here, the people are very very nice usually and me and them (hope so ? *blushes*) had a lot of fun with eachother.

But you need to control and make clear what you expect in your room, otherwise people will be lost and don't know what is going on in your orgy.

Greetings, meilyn :)

Maybe make a regular message in /me giving main rules on local chat.

Find a third person to orientate (I fully agree with Meilyn but this is not an easy task to do) Let's call him "animator".

Give the animator a specific clothes so that nobody can miss him (big green hat ...)

For new arrival, animator ask if they want to use (#1)  or be used (#2) if you target to have more than 2 "team" once you and your wife are busy.

For #2 allocate them a bed where they "wait".

Choose a room where movement is as easy as possible.  Think of the beach rather than a room ?

Keep the positive attitude and if your trial#2 fails, insist and do trial #3.

Second approach is doing it based on invitation and with a groupchat private room.

Good luck  :)

Maybe make a regular message in /me giving main rules on local chat.

Yes, I do that and it works well.

An example from an orgy I did:

/me Welcome to Mei’s orgy: Party, dance and sex – Girls/and boys on tables are free to be taken, be aware of this girls, please only step up when you want this.

or from a different event:

/me Welcome to Mei’s FoA lounge, party, relax, chill, chat and have fun … aehm … sex is allowed, nudity desirable :-)

Post this in very regular times at local. Better you got an animator to let post and lay back into the sex :)

To the devs: I am still missing a "room profile" when I open room. One could write there the room aims and rules and description. Is that so difficult to implement?  :angry:

I see, I see... that's all really helpful, thank you both...

so basically my goal now, should be to find someone who's willing to wear flashy colored cloth and is okay with just watching. hmmmm  ;)

and I guess the colds okay thingy should be removed?

but really thank you for all the advice. 

I have certainly been involved in more than just a few orgies here in this 3DX World. (I know, so many people are shocked now!) It is actually my favorite scenario. As far as Orgy goes, I think having Colds accepted is a sure way to get things going, especially for the more shy players. I totally agree with the aggravation of people trying to take you out of the room with invites, as that's not why I'm there for. Fast paced, multi-changing partners, at least for me, adds to the intensity and eroticism, and someone who wants to make it a long ongoing RP usually ruin the moment for me, although I realize they think they are fantastic for lasting so long. I much prefer quick changes, even alternating between the same partners, being switched back and forth between two or three other people. A room Mod is definitely an excellent selection, as long as they do not become power hungry, and start trying to critique everything, as everybody has some degree of their own style. I wish you the best of luck on your next excursions into the Orgy World!!!!

I'll share my thoughts in a few points

• To my mind colds are okay if you don't have a list of experienced players who clearly understand what gangbang or at least orgy means.  ;)
  • Also you should remember that there will be not only you and your wife occupied because as soon as you 2 are busy with 4 or even more men others will start approaching new coming girls. It’s natural so just be ready for it and don't get disappointed when it happens.
  • An animator is a good idea but it's hard to find the right person who will agree just to watch and guide other people. Better give him something in return after the orgy - gangbang him with your wife, for example.  :D 
  • Or you can start with something less ambitious. Take a role of the animator for a night and guide people to gangbang your wife. The next night you switch roles. You'll be able to learn some experience and maybe add some nice people to for future gangbang of you and your wife.
  • And as others I've been taken part in some orgies too and I can say that there is needed a balance between a good descriptive actions and high speed of switching partners to keep it heated up. 

Aaaaaand in the end I wish you good luck and would like to see the gangbang to happen as it expected.  :)

An animator is a good idea but it's hard to find the right person who will agree just to watch and guide other people. Better give him something in return after the orgy - gangbang him with your wife, for example.  :D 

That's gonna get many people interested... >_>

Could you be one of them Gter ? :P

Hi  :)

I got some experiences in doing orgies/gangbangs. *blushes a lot ;)*

It usually needs a lot of control by the host to get it running because people tend to need some lead. Otherwise they don't know how to behave.

As you told, some didn't get what an orgy means, want to take you to other rooms or - these I always found the best - don't want to stop to occupy you but the setting needs relatively quick changing partners (for me at least - hey, it is an orgy and gangbang, he he^^).

So I always "loved" the ones telling me "I am not done with you yet!" - *facepalm*.

Also "funny" are the ones who think they are your "master" and try to tell you in which way you would like to run your room.

Well, I always found the need to take much control over the room when I made an orgy what naturally is a turndown or in worst case a turnoff.

The best would be you find some person who takes control over the room for you, who passes you around, brings order into the crowd, or you will to have to do that on your own. Without some order you will ... well, you saw what happened already.

Well, to the rest what you said: That works usually fine (what happens in event stays in event).

So, to puzzle together what I said: Gangbangs work very fine here, the people are very very nice usually and me and them (hope so ? *blushes*) had a lot of fun with eachother.

But you need to control and make clear what you expect in your room, otherwise people will be lost and don't know what is going on in your orgy.

Greetings, meilyn :)

my darling Mei so shy and sweet yet so naughty.....love you

Interesting thread here :-)

I think I'd like to try that job of a moderator. I like it when things go smooth and lubed ,-) I don't think I'd need a reward. A room full of sweaty moaning ppl sounds like reward enough LOL!

"Smooth and lubed"

giphy.gif

Like Meilyn it's important you have some sort of host of dominant figure, if you don't have that things can often end in chaos. Second is probably one most important that you keep things running, same as when doing a truth or dare game. Many don't want to wait a long time to have a turn in the gangbang or orgy, so more than not people who finish up fast and don't need to do a marathon are usually most ideal contenders for a gangbang. You don't want the Mr. Mister perfect type who want to make sure you cum 3 times in a row by himself, because it will kill the gangbang and make people drop out the room faster than they arrived.

I would suggest you find a friend or something that would be inclined to help you both, by organizing a rules for participations and keeping things going, i would say good time range per participating members are about 10min tops per person less, room doesn't have people waiting. Otherwise you will potential finish up by getting a empty room before you get started.

But that is just my own experiences with doing gangbangs