3DXChat Community

Thank you Lisa for your information

Guest Twiggy

I just wanted to thank Lisa for her post on Patch362.

We have all asked for the devs to keep us up more on what is happening and what we can expect, and she has done that here.

So thank you Lisa for your post and keeping us up to date.

Also I think this patch looks like a good one, if you look at the pics Lisa has shown there appears to be some of the things that have been asked for quite a lot in these forums.

In the top right picture it looks like there are pictures on the wall, hopefully that means we are finally getting something we can put on our walls.

I just hope if it s that we can assign our own pictures to them.

VR is being added back and although that doesn't really do anything for me, it has been asked for quite a lot by people in here which will make them very happy.

So from me who has been very vocal about the devs not doing different things, I like to also give credit when it is due.

Again thank you Lisa for the information and letting us know what to expect and thanks devs for what looks like will be a good update.

Lisas post ....  http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/4488-patch-362/

Thank you Twiggy for a positive topic! There is so much negativity in the forum sometimes that it is refreshing to see a topic thanking the developers. Things are not perfect, but in the grand scheme of things, Gizmo and Lisa have done a fantastic job creating and maintaining this community.

Even since I joined way back in May 2015, I have seen this community grow and evolve. I remember with my old friends I used to have to post hello in World Chat so we could start a conversation because there was no direct PMs back then, so a definite improvement! 3DX has also introduced me to some wonderful friends, some friends who have gone beyond the virtual world and became real life friends. Lastly, for me personally, it has helped me rediscover my love of music. I was able to become an amateur DJ with a low barrier to entry, to entertain people, to make them smile, challenging me to play new music and go from just shuffling a few songs together to creating a fully immersive set list that tries to take people on a journey.

It is right to challenge the devs and suggest new features. Sometimes it can get frustrating, "why don't they communicate with us more?!" And "Where are my BDSM poses, I want more clothes, I want more poses, the new location sucks etc!". Sometimes it is nice to just sit back and appreciate what we do have. Lots of people do stick around in game, some people 3+ years and that is largely thanks the foundation that the devs have provided to allow this community to thrive.

Thank you Gizmo and Lisa! :)

Good to see a positive thread regaeding the devs. Yes, we do not get all that we want (dear devs, please adapt some mf poses to ff), but this is still no reason for insulting or accusing the devs. We are all here because there is no better game on the market, so I appreciate the work of the devs, nevertheless asking for what I would like to see, but in a respectful way.

Good to see a positive thread regaeding the devs. Yes, we do not get all that we want (dear devs, please adapt some mf poses to ff), but this is still no reason for insulting or accusing the devs. We are all here because there is no better game on the market, so I appreciate the work of the devs, nevertheless asking for what I would like to see, but in a respectful way.

Agree :) Yay for the Dev's :D

but can i please have a plank of wood for a prop :P

Actually the devs need to accept the negative feedback as well as the positive.

Yes I have given them positive feedback this time and it is deserved, but there are also times when I have given them negative feedback, and it has also been deserved.

As I stated we have asked for better communications and Lisa has shown that here.

That is the main point of this thread, we do continually jump all over them asking for things, some are continually asked for, like better communications.

But when they do it, it seems we don't give the response it deserves.

I had expected someone to do a thread for a while now to acknowledge what she had done, then thought actually I am likely one of the main people that should be acknowledging it.

As I have been one that has been very vocal on the lack of communication and asking for exactly what she has done here.

It does show there is a good chance they are accepting the negative feedback as well.