3DXChat Community

What to do about false accusations on a public forum

MagicFoxx

So again, although this may not be the appropriate place for this, I am asking what more can I do?

You are right, this is not appropriate place. Please re-read what everyone is saying to the other party in this game of  "he said, she said." 

Every time you post about this subject, you weaken your own credibility. Use the ignore button as often as you need to and do not feed the trolls. Follow that advice and everything will be fine.

This whole situation is based on people caring way too much about what other people say and really it's quite sad. Everyone here is anonymous even if they don't think they are and we should only care about what the people close to us who are our true friends think of us what others think or do is unimportant in the end. In the end they really just want attention and if you give them any they will continue.

The funny things in ignore system is what matter you will do by blocking someone you wish no longer to see around you ,this ''someone'' will apear in another identity ''Imyournewbitch'' to continue the same fucking harasment and spreading shitty lies and whatever in game against you .I suggest you to use vpn system to resolve your issue, on my side I never used it but i heard from many ppl's this is work very well against asshole like that.

https://www.top10vpn.com/best-vpn-for-canada/?bsid=c30se1kw135&gclid=CMDb8vXO1NECFYy2wAodYU4DVw

Why are people so afraid of using the ignore button? Maybe they want to bury the hatchet without using it. May they want an explanation/apology. Maybe they even want to reconcile with them in the future. Sometimes it's not as easy as ignoring them and moving on.

Part of the problem is what someone has eluded to on another topic. If you ignore someone, then it is only human to develop some social anxiety, "What are other people saying about me?".

Worrying what other people think is the cause of all kinds of superficial behaviour, embarrassment, missed opportunities, deep-seated resentments, regret, and even bitterness. I am by no means an expert, but hopefully, the below should help.

• Start to challenge what your imagination throws up at you. "They are all going to hate me! ... Hold on, how do I know that? Some people will like me, some will think I'm okay, and some might be indifferent."
  • Some 'problems' in life, such as not knowing for sure what others think of us, are not meant to be solved. How people perceive you may have more to do with them than you anyway. They may even like or dislike you merely because you've triggered an association in their minds and reminded them of someone they liked (or didn't like) from their past. That has nothing to do with you.
  • We all have quirks, unique perspectives, and idiosyncrasies. The more relaxed we become with our differences, the more comfortable we start to feel just being ourselves.
  • Living life purely trying to please people who, perhaps, are incapable of ever being pleased by anything we do anyway - trying too hard always to be seen to be doing 'the right thing' - is the royal road to regret.

Hmmm. Don't make false accusations about others in forum messages and then threaten to spread it all over the game, then follow that by posting a thread about being the victim of false accusations? That may be a good place to start. Sounds kind of hypocritical really ...

just requoting myself cause I am lazy...

As Ash said its probably a useful tip not to start a topic about it on the forums.

But I have another useful tip for you aswell...

Dont carry such a topic into Worlchat either. I ve seen you arguing and clashing with people more then once now. If you be noisy in Worldchat all day you will of course draw unwanted (or maybe wanted?) attention and of course make people dislike you.

Ignore list works well ingame and kinda ok on the forums. If more alts pop up just ignore them alongside. The worst thing to do is start an argue in public with them...

Hmmm. Don't make false accusations about others in forum messages and then threaten to spread it all over the game, then follow that by posting a thread about being the victim of false accusations? That may be a good place to start. Sounds kind of hypocritical really ...

mmhmm...Funny how the initial contact you made was an accusation...Maybe you need to follow your own advice?

This whole situation is based on people caring way too much about what other people say and really it's quite sad. Everyone here is anonymous even if they don't think they are and we should only care about what the people close to us who are our true friends think of us what others think or do is unimportant in the end. In the end they really just want attention and if you give them any they will continue.

Absolutely. You cannot make someone behave the way you think they should so do your best not to give a flying flip and put them on ignore. It really is the only thing to do if you don't want the crap and drama.

I think she is too busy trying to play the victim and being a hypocrite who spreads gossip to take your advice Nikki. Best of luck to her I guess, she sounds like she needs more than your help, if you know what I mean. This thread is obviously some ploy by her to deflect blame for her actions and attempt to come out smelling like roses. From what I am gathering about people saying she is so "sweet", it is probably her thing.

Bree are you projecting again?  Seems your the one who needs to take your own advice.  I mean really? You have done everything your claiming I did to you. The sad thing is, you really can't see it. I wish you the best sweets, you really need to talk to someone about this little projection issue you seem to be having.

I think she is too busy trying to play the victim and being a hypocrite who spreads gossip to take your advice Nikki. Best of luck to her I guess, she sounds like she needs more than your help, if you know what I mean. This thread is obviously some ploy by her to deflect blame for her actions and attempt to come out smelling like roses. From what I am gathering about people saying she is so "sweet", it is probably her thing.

Actually I was referring to you. In your thread you complained about bullies, I advised you to ignore them cause arguing in public like worldchat or forums is pointless... yet you jump straight into the next discussion... again. I think you are advise-resistant

I have to say, it is really hard to not reply when someone like Bree posts accusations, but that's it for me.  I am not going to keep responding and really wished I hadn't started a topic myself. Although it was sincere, it was not appropriate. I will go back to my quiet non active forum lurking :-D and try to apply the advice given on both threads.