3DXChat Community

Question about 3dxchat

Taco139

Hello everyone, I am someone thinking of buying 3dxchat and had a question that I couldn't seem to find answered due to there not being a lot out about the client yet.  Me and my boyfriend were thinking of getting it since we are long distance and it was something new sounding that we could try to have fun.  My question is that my boyfriend is a very feminine guy which is what I like (we are gay just to clarify), and it seems the men on here are mostly masculine.  Is there female body with male anatomy (As in a transgender bodytype or something similiar?). I think I read there was a strap on for females but does it look like an actual penis, and can it cum like one?  Thanks in advance if you can help me :D

The closest thing to that right now is that the girls can have dicks during the girl/girl sex poses. But for what you're asking, not quite like that yet :) People have been asking for it a lot though I think, so it might not be far away. 

Im quite sure that does not exist.. Yet it does while girl on girl, probably being implemented really soon..

Just like Sol said :(

The closest thing to that right now is that the girls can have dicks during the girl/girl sex poses. But for what you're asking, not quite like that yet :) People have been asking for it a lot though I think, so it might not be far away. 

• 1 year later...

For now , the penis for women is only with another woman , and only in 3 poses ( anal )

There is actually two variants of a m/f pose where one of those variants is the female giving the male anal. The other is male giving the female anal. Regardless you can still have the penis on either variant.