3DXChat Community

WHAT TO IMPLEMENT

Ginevra

84 members have voted

1. 1. what would u like to be implemented through updates?

• CLOTHES
    • POSES
    • DEEPER FACE CUSTOMIZATION

Good evening night owls, u would ponder why me, the queen of sin actually on vacancy, is writing here, in the middle of the night, well me and my beloved friend insomnia are unseparable buddies so, which better way to light up the community than pick up one of the usual hot topics; UPDATES, yes them, long waited and never satisfying, well i'll make it easy, i'm a long time player on here, and iv'e heard tons of complainings about customization, what did we've got? poses and later...other poses, now, is not my aim to start drama or shakespearean tragedies, i just want to find out and underline the will of a good part of community and ask devs to possibly implement something about it, so, let's make a poll!

Wooooo! CLothes obviously, lulz. They will call us old people, but clothes! Come come my fellow 3dx's vote for clothes or burn in an eternity of hell. I mean, face, cool, love, but damn, this isn't the most important thing, okay?! Look is not all that counts! ... Maybe it is. But not now, now clothes only matter, more clothes! Bandanas, nylons, new t-shirts, blouses, jackets, coats! 3DX Devs, I summon thee! Come come, see our demands. x3

Clothes...clothes....clothes please oh please oh please clothes

Poses are nice and face customisation would be cool but honestly I think clothes first, my wardrobe is woeful even with the extra options for colours and combos the dll allows it's still woeful. It makes me so sad when I open the doors and see my few little dresses and stuff hanging up amongst all those empty clothes hangars. /me bawls

Even worse for guys

Erh... Clothes obviously...

But poses were close as well in my mind. I'd like more of both, I'm not a dreamer though... Wait ! I am a dreamer... Damn... 3dx just killed my dreams now ^^'

Meanie devs, help my dreams come back now ! *Frowns*

Aaaaaannndd.... Thanks for the topic GinGin *Smiles and blows kissus*

From a girl that buys clothes almost on a weekly bases, CLOTHES.

And please... SHOES.

And more panties, mine keep getting pinched.