3DXChat Community

[Retired] - Mulan's Random Tracks

Guest Mulan

The second song was the one I told you about the other day in Adventureworld :)

Joe Bonamassa... the guy just plays with so much emotion and this song is one of his greatest examples of that.

Keep your expectations low! They probably won't all be as awesome as Joe Bonamassa! :P

Remember to keep an open mind and try new genres of music :)

i thought the most enjoyable was arguing with me>???  nice work on the tracks, keep up the good work

I do enjoy a good debate, especially with the master himself. However, it's hard to argue with you when you speak so much common sense as of late. By that definition, you are no longer a troll. Sorry to break it to you Rob, but you are losing your touch :P

Welcome to another week of Mulan's Track of the Day!

Give an Australian a guitar and you know shit is about to go down. Like the great Angus Young or Tommy Emmanuel. Here is another and one of my favourite instrumental guitar pieces.

John Butler - Ocean

Today's track is actually two tracks in one! I am sure you will not mind with music as wonderful as this. You may remember Julie Fowlis from the soundtrack Brave a rare track she sings English. She is from the Outer Hebrides in Scotland and sings in Gaelic with the most wonderful voice as well as being a hugely talented instrumentalist. Enjoy!

Thanks for the dedication Mulan. You'll be sad to know the seaside was cold and no 99s in January. However, I did hear No Regrets by Walker Brothers in Sin Today. Repeat. I heard. No Regrets. Walker Brothers. In Sin. Yes! I know!

This song was literally released 2 days ago. Beverley Knight is a hugely underrated artist from the UK known for her soul music but she does a fantastic job with this fun classic swing song.

A bit of rock to kick start your Sunday. Pain Of Salvation - Tongue of God

Be sure to check out some of Pain of Salvations earlier concept albums. The subject matter can be very deep sometimes with teenage pregnancy, running away from home, and attempted suicide in the song "Rope Ends".

EDIT: Updated YouTube link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1y5dCK8wQQ

Happy Monday and welcome to another week of Mulan's Track of the Day!

Today's track is Skott - Wolf. A nice relaxing track. Enjoy!