3DXChat Community

Farewell of Blue Lotus Brothel

MarcFr

Dear friends

It is with a certain amount of sadness and nostalgy that I am announcing the closing of the Blue Lotus Brothel...

My real life these past months has been very busy, and thus I haven't been able to open as often as before. As a dear friend who'll recognize herself told me, in this kind of business regularity is everything. I cannot ask my girls to be present if I cannot be sure that I will be present often enough for them...

The Blue Lotus existed for over a year, and we served close to 800 customers. First and foremost, I thank my Courtesans, for their dedication and support, and for their extraordinary skills. YOU were the Blue Lotus my Dears and I love you all. Of course, I thank all of our customers as well, especially the most faithful of them (you'll recognize yourselves ;) ).

But this is not the end! If life allows me, I will reopen the Blue Lotus. And soon I will open a new room where everyone will be welcome to have fun! Look for the announcement here!

Take care all, and see you soon in game!

Marc

Well, Marc,

It IS sad that Lotus is no more for many reasons.  BUT, as one of your Courtesans for a while, I can see some other reasons why it happened.  It is indeed sad to see the room you put much work into now let go.  Interestingly enough, I see you say that you 'love us all' you Courtesans.  That is interesting to hear.....

In spite of it all with me from you, I still wish you the best in here.  As my profile now states, my second year here is to forgive all, no matter the reason something was done to me.

Take care to you too,

Stephanie