3DXChat Community

Editing profile in-game

Cherri

I am having issues when trying to format my profile in-game.

I used to be able to use html code to get color, fonts, etc within my profile.

Now it seems like html is no longer used within profiles.

That's fine, I guess. But now how can I edit my profile to stand out from everyone else?

It seems there is a new limit to how many colors you can have on you in-game profile.

5 is the max.

Really :huh: I didn't notice...

I knew there is a limit of signs for Profiles and gifts but it was easy to combine the tags to make the code so short as possible :)

Well I've more as 5 colors in my profile and I did edit and save it as try after your posting, works still fine for me!

• 4 weeks later...

It is possible to change text color in chat and character profile. It can give your profile

a very unique look and attract people. You can use basic IBB board/HTML compliant

codes for this. Examples below:

<color=red>Your super nice text in red.</color>

<b>bold text font</b>                                                                         HTML is no longer available in chats and only available for profiles and gifts!  New

<i>Italic text font</i>

<size=99>super big text font</size> (example shows regular size. Default fontsize is 14)

Always close the "tags" you open.

Example: open a tag with <color> and close it with </color> (the text between the tags will take the effect)

You can also combine the codes/tags like this:

<color=red><b>Bold Red Superfro

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Would somebody, please be so kind as to post a working,step by step list of instructions, from start to finish on the proper way to change the font size and colour in a profile. I have read every post on the subject and even had a friend on 3dxchat walk me through the way she did it and it still didn't work for me. I've been at this for a month now and it's really starting to annoy me. I suspect that after I've put all the info in to change my font, I'm not executing the command properly. According to my friend, I just need to save the profile but that doesn't work either.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...