3DXChat Community

My avatar

DaviDBcN

LOOOOL !!! 

Do you think that need a new topic ???

it would be nice if you guys stop to create new topics for everything and anything .... it gets really annoying

Just saying :ph34r:

I have not seen any topic where you can post images of your avatar's why he believes this. The other users can also add yours. But if it bothers you can delete.

I get what you mean by the annoying spam thread, but this one doesn't strike me as one.. Actually what annoys me here is the amount of off-topic posts.

I do admit that i wasn't going to post in this thread but this is getting silly since he made a legit thread, about posting your avatar picture, he even gave himself a tattoo.

Why not post pictures of your avatar, with the piercings, and the tattoos, hell why not accessories that you would like to wear, while keeping it realistic :)

post-1179-0-04291000-1402548748_thumb.jpg

And i might of taken it too far <3

Why not post pictures of your avatar, with the piercings, and the tattoos, hell why not accessories that you would like to wear, while keeping it realistic :)

This is a good idea, but need a special topic for that i think

I have not seen any topic where you can post images of your avatar's why he believes this. The other users can also add yours. But if it bothers you can delete.

You can post pics of your avatar, in "having fun with screenshots" if you want, but i think this no need a new topic for that