3DXChat Community

Petition to turn off the snow particles in Saloon

Brett Smith

It looks like many folks have migrated back to Fresco because of the killer snowing particles in the new room, Saloon. While I had no problems - recently built a beast computer and have beast internet - many people had serious issues fighting with lag and crashing. Not good. My guess is - not only my opinion though - that the snow particles are killing people there.

So I am posting this like a "petition" asking the devs to get rid of the snow. Please post and comment as it were a signature so we can get this had.

Cheers!

I confirm that snow create a bit of lag ( the same amount of a cheated room with lets say 50 cubes ) in my computer . That's why i don't go there , not by choice but because :

1 - when i enter the room ( even empty ) i have lag ( only a bit in the empty place )

2 - with the number of peoples there my computer load the place in around 5 minuts , my frame is around 1 frame/5 seconds . I don't crash though because i have a very stable internet provider .

I do not know if it's the snow, or just my computer not liking it, but I simply cannot function in there, and have had my entire computer freeze up three times, where I've had to go to Task Manager to shut down and get out of it. I'm hoping whatever it is, the problem is fixed, because I really like how it looks in there, as much as I've been able to see of it.