3DXChat Community

So Gizmo, what's the bounty?

Brett Smith

When I see this "wanted" panel, I have think that 3dxchat accept (with humour) this hack.
And, if they didn't want that some users use this DLL, they could add a block system.

The problem of this DLL hack is that 3dxchat is too poor to create a room.
If we'd can add/remove walls, floors, doors, windows, ... in a existing room: nobody would install this DLL hack.

This panel is the sign that 3dxchat don't want to do evoluate the room editor and they accept that we hack the game for that.

When I see this "wanted" panel, I have think that 3dxchat accept (with humour) this hack.

And, if they didn't want that some users use this DLL, they could add a block system.

The problem of this DLL hack is that 3dxchat is too poor to create a room.

If we'd can add/remove walls, floors, doors, windows, ... in a existing room: nobody would install this DLL hack.

This panel is the sign that 3dxchat don't want to do evoluate the room editor and they accept that we hack the game for that.

This. Devs can easily unlock stuff like being able to change colors of your clothing, your furniture and what have you to whatever the fuck you want in addition to building your room however you want. 

But nope. It requires work I suppose and someone else is doing that work for them so, why should they punish the person who is doing them a huge favor by unlocking the true potential of the game. 

• 8 months later...

well if they've done their jobs instead of slacking, maybe the dll wouldn't be a necessary option, people have been suggesting clothes, body art, poses, etc etc for over 3-4 years, and not much have been done.  No instead they posted a stupid thread of being "nominated as the most innovative sex game of the year"  (where was that? in the arse of a donkey?)

to boast yer innovative then ye have to prove it, n I wuni say 3dx has proven it,

Sure, 3dx id a preferable choice among many other of the sex games, but most innovative is a lil to much to boast about