3DXChat Community

Patcher 359 won't download?

Xanar

I'm getting this error every time I try to patch :(

6c9c21c22854cc57d057f2870a14967b.png

Update

Tried several times more, the game just finished patching, seems to be working fine now.

i have the same problem

the update crashed at 27% every time

and i see this error message

Merry Christmas Ho Ho Ho  :(

Guest TrixyTrump

delete 3dx, then download from here and then try to update, its older file but should update, i saved it to mega a while back for shit like this. also make sure the hacked dll isnt in when your trying to update

https://mega.nz/#!M8FH2KjZ!6ZqYCfhHBzqwa425pDdnM0YVfoQYsQXR78zCGJ2UMVo

I had it saved on my computer. Disappointed I had to delete and reinstall it. It worked though. 

Same here unintalled reinstalled and it goes stucj between 40% and 55%. I went to the link it shows when error shows up that might be helping to complete download patch.

http:/130610.selcdn.ru/sgd/StandaloneWindows_358_359.m2hpatch

It probaly is the same link all get to see when get error.

There can be a fault in the auto patcher might work fully handmaticly when this file downloaded and click on patcher in the 3dxchat in your program files (x86). Auto patcher mostly got a small fault that give error. Let hope automaticly will help out.

Download of patch still not working, its always breaking at about 66%, I'm really pissed !!!

You always make a huge wave when you bring out some new stuff and then the download is always shit.

It's always the same problem.

Why is the download for Europe coming from a scrap server in Russia?  Don't we pay enough?

Btw. downloading the .zip with a browser is breaking at the same point, but you are able to continue. Why don't you build in some Download-Manager?

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas time :(