3DXChat Community

Why male avis are absolutely hideous?

Freya

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello Freya,

I think you're exactly right with your complains but men often don't show much taste when it comes to clothing, anyway:)

I play tihs game for a while now so I'm not hooked on all those 18 year old fitness-bunnies anymore like in the beginning.

It's about the players behind the screen and Avas and therefore a better chance for customization would be really nice. But the profiles make it all personal and interesting for me.

I stick to jeans and a t-shirt mostly due to the lack of variety but often feel kind of under-dressed when going out into clubs and polished rooms. A bit sad indeed!

More body shapes would be cool. But I think there are limitations due to the animations.

As much as I like some bigger dudes, or some fluffy guys, it would break my mood if their beefy arms or soft belly would clip through my avatar like crazy. Or if my avatar’s head plunged Into a dude’s stomach when giving him head. 

Same problem with the boob play animations that people ask for. How to code the animations to handle the Zeppelin Tits hm? Without hands or mouths going Into the breasts. 

That said, more clothing and other options are ALWAYS a good thing. 

First i wanna say great thread to point out stuff .

i agree with many stuff other people said here.

Now my personal prefference is i like men be taller than girls and be able to be bigger meaning more muscle mass or w/e is called 

it gives a nice feeling when they hold you in their arms and ur smaller :) So yes more customization for men like bigger body n more muscles and a lil more hight.

Also they need more faces to choose like in real life when men approach me i check if they are cute  so surely they need more variety no one like ugly ppl lol .

Now about clothes ,Females need more clothes i said many times in what world females dont care about clothes n shoes lol (please Gizmo more shoes n clothes )

also its one major reason why many females leave the game cause of clothe options n fashion so we need more stuff.

Also hairstyles about  females someone said about long hair normal long hair that should be one of the first hairstyles here .

Anyway hopefully in the future we will get some of that stuff :)

I love how half the people in here start off with 'sucks for dudes' then immediately go to 'well, what about women? they need more stuff.' It's like the 'imma let you finish' moment.

There haven't been any updates with any sort of character customization for guys in 2 years I'd guess.
I think I've only changed my outfit once for a wedding, and then back to my normal outfit, once in the past year or so. Just no point with the 2 or 3 decent-looking options we have.

And as a dude with a bushy beard...seriously, the best I can do here is scrote-fuzz on my face or a Santa Claus beard? That's just pathetic. I'm sure you can buy some stuff for $5 on the Unity store that's lightyears ahead of what we have now.

Edited by rhet

And 3 years after ….the guys still look the same : p  .. I don't find them ugly , they all look alike however , It is harder for the guys to stand out or to be creative in their outfits and looks, where as the females have more options. But I do notice when people actually make an effort to look different or stand out or have a specific style .  W e honestly don't have much to work with …...YET <=