3DXChat Community

Why male avis are absolutely hideous?

Freya

Heya,

I don't know about you all but almost everything about male avis is so wrong to my eye. They have nothing appealing going on except a giant cock (which stays erect all the time...but that's another issue I suppose). Their faces are not appealing to look at, their body shape is like they all are gym rats and their wardrobe is pretty much non existent, their animations (even some sex animations) are awkward at best and too damn stiff!

I think there should be a major overhaul for male models, clothing and accessories. What are your thoughts on this?

Thankies for your feedback!

I dont fully agree with this. The cloth department is lacking for sure. But they do look different. And I mean, sure the male avatars look all like gymrats, but so does the female ones xD

I am just waiting untill they put in an age slider, and the ability to make fat avatars, so I can finally lick Father Christmas' candy cane 3:)

I dont fully agree with this. The cloth department is lacking for sure. But they do look different. And I mean, sure the male avatars look all like gymrats, but so does the female ones xD

I am just waiting untill they put in an age slider, and the ability to make fat avatars, so I can finally lick Father Christmas' candy cane 3:)

Really? You find their faces attractive and their 0 fat bodies desirable? 

Interesting. 

I like the idea Freya!

It would be nice to have more options for male avatars in the game, it does get difficult to make yourself look more unique in the game, due to the limited selection, but more customisation options would be welcomed for definite!

+1 from me.

Absolutely. Lack of content is much greater compared to female avis.

On a side note, as this is a worldwide game, it would be cool to reflect the varied ethnicities in the faces (male and female) - i.e. a Chinese face, an African face, an Asian face etc etc. There's more to ethnic make-up than hair and skin tones.

On a side note, as this is a worldwide game, it would be cool to reflect the varied ethnicities in the faces (male and female) - i.e. a Chinese face, an African face, an Asian face etc etc. There's more to ethnic make-up than hair and skin tones.

Excellent point, this applies to both genders also. 

The size - height, weight, to a degree age and fat structure is something that's bit hard to change at current development pace as it would mean to change every pose to various sizes and heights, we had that once and it was buggy and it got removed.

The Face - 2 or 3 ugly options where eyes reminds me of mass murder psycho, needs to change. Females aren't that much better with the choices, older people still remember the old faces we got and we have no idea to this day why they got removed and replaced by current ones.

Fun fact, before they removed female beard it was best beard in the GAME, why it wasn't added to Males?

But yeah lets make fucking great beard as joke and then remove it months later instead of reusing it, it would add so much more variety to game but nope.

Clothes are awful but I would say it's same with females, some clothes aren't matching and if you aren't aiming for whore look you are out of luck with choice of 2 shirts and 4 jeans.

Hair is another thing which both genders have awful. I feel like devs are always trying to get fancy look, fancy hairstyle from some model magazine instead of focusing on some normal haircuts most that males and females wear in their daily life. The short haired female, ponytail and side ponytail are normal rest is kind of well strange. We still have no proper long hair that makes you not look like barbie and male hairstyles are very similar and lacking.

I don't like the shafting in the male department because well females love to look at nice avi too so I don't see why just girls should be eye candy here.

The last point I think the erection is bug, that cocks weren't always hard in 2014 but this feature got removed.

Oh and I am just posting because this is Freya topic, Don't mind me~

Really? You find their faces attractive and their 0 fat bodies desirable? 

Interesting. 

I don't mean to come of as a smartass, but are you actually asking a 20 year old girl if she finds men with 0 fat and abs attractive...? xD

But I agree that variations in the face can be desired. Thats why I like if they have the beard and sunnies on ;)

i dont care about appearances mostly its the attitude of the person behind the avatar that matters to me i look for friendly awsome people to be friends with, sure you come across some douches and bitches  on 3dx once  in  a while but not much thankfully but i do agree we need more better stuff for the avatars to make it a better game.

whats a struggle beard?

A struggle beard is one that looks like it is struggling with growth. You ever seen a guy with just patches instead of a full beard? It just never seems to fill in. That is a struggle beard. Male Avis here have sparse beards, it's bizarre.

Well, in any game, personalization is a big deal for me, and in a game about fucking, 3DX doesn't have enough...but neither does any sex game. 

There should be customization options like in rpg games, where you can sculpt your features. Then you would really have the option to make your character look how you want. Your ideal size and shape nose, discerning marks like scars, sunken or chubby cheeks, the strong jawline you wish you had irl (lol). If the devs don't have the expertise to make customization tools like this, then hire someone for just long enough to design these tools. 

You can change the shape of your body, but, you can't change tone of your muscles or lack of muscles. I'm sure some women even would like to appear more...average. I don't necessarily dislike the male body type, but, I do only find one face type appealing :/ 

Males also need a larger wardrobe I agree. They have like 5 different types of pants, 5 different shirts, and get to customize their look by changing colors. The only plus to having a male avi is more sex poses. 

I think if you would like to see more clothes options sooner, you could design or commission some one to make them for you. But I also agree that all avis should have more options for body hair. girls could get some armpit hair, But mostly want chest, leg and ab hair for men.

Oh almost forgot the option to be flaccid and not erect all the time would be awesome.

We need a drastic increase in the wardrobe, someone like myself has my entire closet full of different stuff I usually wear. The thing I do on 3dx is just switch between different suit styles since it's the only thing that looks somewhat appealing to me. So definitely expand by giving us blouses, scarves (hehe, this one is for me) hoodies, different styles of the gracious suit! All things that can be improved on without too much effort. And please for the love of god improve the leather jacket, makes me look like some guy who strapped a trashbag to himself and put a zipper on it. 

As for the eyes I agree they look like your dude has had no sleep for 48 hours. Just blanky staring without any emotion whatsoever, atleast the female eyes look somewhat appealing and pleasing to look at. I agree with Rockster on having tattoos and piercings added (Even if I don't have any of them) Since they will definitely make you more able to personalize your lad/lass. And maybe some scars too, since it would make me feel slightly more natural if I had some of the ones that I have ^^