3DXChat Community

3DXChat Holiday Season 2016

Gizmo

for those who are confused when you use the giftcard , starts the second you activate it. doesnt matter when your previous subs ends.  so only use it when your sub runs out unless you dont  care.

bingo, exactly n good explained rob, thx and w(hy)tf u guyz think, i bought 5 of

them cards straight away, as the were offered 4 the first time some years ago ... once we all know, that 3dx apparently, still has: a supa stony, hard and looooooong 'DCRM', "dev n content release roadmap", to go :o ... lol, just jokn n kiddn ofc ... what else^^  B)

shorty thinks: lol, did they they really think i bought 5 cards at once?! me? MEEEE?! naaaaaaaaa, theyll think i must be mad or so hahahaaa - nope, and ofc, i bought 10 muhahaaaa

... but hey: psssssssssst^^

Madness-3.gif

4yww4o1vu79y.jpg?id=73205886

Cool :P  A nice Christmas present, exactly suitable for my small budget. Have bought it immediately. Kisses to all of you  :wub:

giphy.gif

so guyz, me n my two lill big friends 'marie' n 'jane' are going to bed now soon^^

tumblr_nlftc5T4ZQ1tu9r0eo1_400.gif

- gn8 3dx n sweet dreams -

bed-jump-o.gif

if gifting this to a friend all they need to do is enter their email address and the activation code correct. ? will your info show up anywhere ?

Yes that is correct, send the the code to a friend, which gives its email address and the code, and it works for him / her. But if he / she has a running account, do not forget to cancel it, otherwise he / she will pay again.

are 6 months subs auto re sub or do we have to make it manually ? because mine should come to the end soon ( next month i think , but i don't know exactly ) . I don't want to buy a one year and in few days have an auto re sub 

Where do i see when my sub end ( renew ? )

all subs paid with credit card are auto renewed.   log into here to check status. keep in mind the password isnt your game or forum password so if you dont have it still, use the lost password function on top right of screen

https://secure.bmtmicro.com/customers

You can turn off the auto billing however if you cancel after buying 6-12month at time. Done that at times myself to avoid a huge billing from my account. since the 6-12month plan is a bit bigger amount being billed at once, that you often tend to forget about when it's up for renewal.

EDIT: PrettyEmber to cancel auto renewal if you have for instance BMTmicro you log in there and go to view subscriptions and there will be a cancel button there.

You can turn off the auto billing however if you cancel after buying 6-12month at time. Done that at times myself to avoid a huge billing from my account. since the 6-12month plan is a bit bigger amount being billed at once, that you often tend to forget about when it's up for renewal.

EDIT: PrettyEmber to cancel auto renewal if you have for instance BMTmicro you log in there and go to view subscriptions and there will be a cancel button there.

That happened to me once with an auto renewal billing... Looked at my bank account and suddenly was charged $30 dollars for something I don't even use anymore lmao. 

Luckily they were so kind to refund it and since then I always cancel subscriptions. It's just the safe thing you can do in case you forget about it later on.

• You can buy more than 1 card per order - just use Quantity field - yes, it works now  :lol:

Very very useful :lol:

This means everyone can now renew all his multiple Memberships in one payment :D

The Holiday Season offer is really nice and I think it's the most wanted thing at all each year :)

Thank you very much and Happy Holidays SexGameDevil!

Why can not I pay by credit card? I pay with 1-2 days and also asked the bank for. No problems just with you. Why ?

You could try the SOFORTbanking options, many german Banks accept SOFORTbanking :)

Oh and don't forget to change the currency of EURO into Dollar and you will save some more money ^^