3DXChat Community

Welcome to the Stage..

Yalun

Guest SherryS

Is it indeed what we want? I didn't sign up for 3dx to stay in WC. I can't say I don't enjoy joking or shooting the bull so to speak. I honestly signed up to enjoy other peoples minds. I sometimes think friendship only goes so far and some people have different views of friendship. My sarcasm at times has made me bitter and un-thoughtful about weighing my words,all in Lu of a joke. But lol 3dx goes on and people do their thing regardless.  Happy Holidays 3dx-ers! 

I think the way we behave when we think there's no consequence...or no control over it...is actually a very good indicator of the real person.

*picks the mic back up and puts it neatly back on it's stand* :P

Absolutely. Though I do have to say consequences still happen. I mean seeing some toss some really nasty things out there has the consequence of being treated nasty back for it. Those not terribly serious also might bet more disregarded for it. They might not be terribly direct or dire consequences but still they are there. Online personas can certainly give a stronger impression about a person than face to face when a fear of direct repercussion can be so strong.

out of likes atm doll^^ n nice to see ur back and so a huge:

giphy.gif

I think the way we behave when we think there's no consequence...or no control over it...is actually a very good indicator of the real person.

*picks the mic back up and puts it neatly back on it's stand* :P

giphy.gif

johncmaxwell451128.jpg

and

2786c5731e62b6d6da51f842550d3cd3.jpg

just thinkin, sayn n typn | nice WE @ll