3DXChat Community

Terra

Rob.

:D Back in April I final started making the room I wanted, Ascendance to Valhalla, wife named it not me, I can't spell for shit so, AtV for short. While waiting for a friend to help me finish Event 2, I made a castle, then an shack, a rest area and pool area. (got bored. :P .) After my wife named the castle Maxima, in honor of our daughter PAndoraMaxima, the room was renamed Terra. Thanks to the lovely GammaReh, for several photographs of Terra. :D

:ph34r:

https://youtu.be/swrp1IB-h6w  I found this on youtube it is so cool, Toposecretto77, thank you so very much. :wub: And if you see me on 3DX picture 8 on my profile shows the progress so far on the face of Event 3. :blink: 

I have asked AsherReigns for his permission to use his Black Dragon Head as a model for my own tweaked version because, it is almost impossible to copy perfection and Asher's Black Dragon Head was perfect. B) 

Special thank you to Rochi and Alex for making the DLLs that have given a special life to 3DXChat, builders please make something amazing. :lol: 

:ph34r: DJs Event 3 is coming how you play is on you. So far others can claim they have the best DJs, I am just giving a chance to those who want to show who they are by playing their style, their music, their way, my opinion does not matter, it takes balls to play music and style a DJ personally loves. I don't not have people that beef up the numbers. The numbers there are people that come in to listen or play.

:huh: Terra is different, it is open to Event DJs and 1 non-Event DJ. If I am bored I play a random selection, many are old songs people have not heard before others are rare songs. If I DJ, you will know, I tend to try giving people whiplashes or head bang their computer, which ever comes first. :D

It seems some things were added since I saw the location or was it a similar one?

Anyhow: A really amazing job, Rob :)

I will keep adding to the Island, it is fun to come up with something new, while still having a place where any Event DJ can come and play what they want. 

• 2 weeks later...

EVENT 3 is coming. Pathfinder's final event. In order to make the Events I have been using my Room 2, the same room Pandora's Box is. I am making a new version of Pandora's Box, an actual original room and multiple ideas brought by many close friends. My Picture 8 is devoted to just the "Face" of Event 3, I am waiting for the 3DX update then putting Event 3 on a higher speed. Lets hope there are no more interruptions by a certain group, I only have one account and don't use people or multiple accounts beef up the numbers, I don't care about the records enough to interrupt other people's good times. My Alt Mayhem is gonna be taking Event 4, 4 is supposed to be the final Event but damn so many DJs made the most of their chance and I am fuck'n proud to have seen them perform their best during that time, many of you DJs just got so much better since the Event. I make what I can, but like many I am a fan and have become a fan of many of the DJs that were in the first 2 Events. Mid January I start asking DJs, trolls get ready, I place facts to your lies, truths sting so good doesn't it bitches. 

• 4 weeks later...

The Face of Event 3 is mostly done, the Dragon Room (preview of Event 3) showed off just the greeting Dragon. A second dragon will give access to the main site much like Zokora's Adventure World, the moon is involved. Special thank you to AsherReins, for allowing me to use his Black Dragon Head Room's dragon as the base model. Rochi and Alex, thank you for the DLL's that allow this to happen. Morgaine, Ayon, and so many amazing builders thank you for you help, advice and talented input. And my friends, the amazing Ohana I am a part of, Flake & Rockster the driving forces behind behind Event 2 and 3 and my amazing wife Malina (PandoraVonSayalin) for her vision where the main dragon should be. Event 2 DJs many stuck around and I blessed to have djed with you, some of you have gotten so much better that I am hoping you agree to play Event 3. Sadly due to actions by their own members the OX group is banned from playing the Events. I ask DJs to play not for my fame and not for a room record, if it gets broken I am proud for the DJs as a fan. And I am willing to hand the room to a better promoter if they put the DJs and listeners first. This is avi Pathfinder's final Event, as the amazing Pandora Gang finally get an updated version of Pandora's Box, minus the "Space" area, added 3 dragons, same long ass run.