3DXChat Community

Out of the Closet

Yalun

In your case 3DX helped you, for me it has been a way to cope with my male to female transition. This community has become a great asset in this way for me. I am unsure if it will be that way for you as things progress, but it is good to see other people who are getting things out in the open and ending up approaching hard subjects as they appear for themselves. I hope things continue to go well for you! ^-^

No one is going to ridicule you and the beauty about the internet is, if you choose to, that all of this can be anonymous and you can always start over. Being aroused in what you described doesn't necessarily make you a gay person, because the way you described things it feels like you're very confused about everything. You don't need other people to tell you that you are gay, bi or straight and honestly you shouldn't ponder about it too much. Just follow what feels right! Follow YOUR path of happiness, don't walk a path outlined for you.

It's couragous that you're here talking about your feelings and anybody riduculing you for something that required a lot of effort and emotion is a dick! Now I don't know what your age is, but hormones sometimes screw with your mind.  To the point you can question your sexuality. I'm not talking about puberty, your hormone levels scale up and down and influence your feelings a lot. :P

You feel contented to come out the closet and produce an article about your known thus now a quirky part of your existence you feel comfortable to know share with a community of new people, Interestingly YOU have experimented with YOUR sexuality looking and expecting to now be accepted as you have now stepped out of denial.. Courageous.. "Yes!!"...

But for you to then Judge others sexual interests even though The Transition Into MY realm of self discovery 

Was this exasperation??

You can at this time feel comfortable with the person you have become.. Whether good, bad Or ugly. 

You have to have a high level of acceptance for others, give respect as therefore you will gain it in return.

Be that person that doesn't play with others like they are props/subjects for your next psychology class..

All in all.. You can make this path that you have been placed on in game or in the RL World. As a platform to better the generation beneath yours. To prove to them that you can free yourself from others hatred and self pity.

And hold your head up and embrace and have faith that you did not choose your sexuality... IT CHOSE YOU!!

This was very candid, Yalun. Thank you for your honesty and sincerity. As a bi girl I volunteer for our local lgbtq events and will often work with teens who are questioning their sexuality and/or gender identity. It's def a thing, questioning. If you will let me, I'd like to link you to the Genderbread project, which is an excellent resource for figuring out things like sexuality, gender expression, and other useful things to help you create answers that are fulfilling to you.

Our past differences aside, I genuinely hope for your personal serenity. This kind of conflict can be very painful.

Warmly,

Caren

http://itspronouncedmetrosexual.com/2015/03/the-genderbread-person-v3/

Yalun I most Want to thank you for your Honesty and bravery of coming to terms with telling us about yourself and your struggle. .We are all human, with a heart and our own minds a soul..I hope too meet you in game and give you a hug. .I wish we had more genuine and honest people in this game like you..I support you and hope you can keep building your confidence up and just being you ..I have to say self assessment of one's self can be most hard..And it takes a person with wisdom to self reflect and deal with ones own turmoil and challenge it..Keep smiling and be positive and you will over come. .I am happy to read positive self postings for once on here..Keep it up and be strong..I hope to one day meet and give you a hug. ENJOY YOURSELF...robo xxxx