3DXChat Community

Your avatars theme song!

Toolan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kyuss, tell your sister she cant have 20 theme songs! :P

oohhhhhh coooome ooooon rob, pleeeeeeeeeasssseeeeeee

angry-kids-collection-006.jpg

there are not more then 20 songs anyway around i bet, that somehow can express all of this or "it"^^

and hey yes ik blah, LS org version "is the best", but this version is simply le wonder n a mucho simple beautiful one

• 1 month later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXSIbeZzNj0

Havn't got as many as my Sis Rob, but this one, although found, and inspired, sort of powered by a japanese friend here in the forum in a "total unimportant thread" that got locked and the post with this vid in it got deleted also with some others^^ but hey dude and dont let her hear it, but maybe, it was just good to close and "nail it" at that escalation point - as so often in this circus sometimes and seeing my Sis so often doing and sending her [gizzy riddick gif strikes] the last two days - tell ya, drove me nearly almost nutts myself and i'm glad, she is finally done with that - atleast for now, lol! Anyway, as she was making that [last easter riddick gif] and, i only heared her out of the other desk mumling sonething like: "Omg Bro, now i know, how Daddy Gizmo maybe on some days must feel coming into the forum"! But thats a other story on it's own - just like this and everybody elses one somehow, when you think of it:

tumblr_mzq2uaGuoz1tq8zuco1_500.gif

• 2 years later...