3DXChat Community

goodbye 3dxchat thanks for the crappy time

wolvie44

Why is everyone so damn negative and hurtful to everyone..what happened to the Happy, all inclusive attitudes..Just because someone is struggling we should not just vent them off as Oh well, and continue our arrogant negative behaviour..nor try and do a little extra to help them out and find out why...So Syaron38, I have not met you, sorry for the bad experience, but there is as many bad apples as good, you just have to find them..I am sure your not the only one that feels like you, nor will you be the last..Here is a little word of advice, just play to have fun, if you meet good people, get to know those well, and the others just ignore...People take this game to literal..and don't play it for what it's, a damn!!! Game....So I hope you stay, if not I wish you success on your future endevours. ..ROBO. ..XXXX.

Why is everyone so damn negative and hurtful to everyone..

Because.....

im leaving this game it was a crappy experiance, wish i could say its been fun but it wasnt im going back to my fav game where you can have sex with others and not get ignored by saying hello. 

That is just a weak way of saying  " I dont like the people in 3dx. "

Each one does what she wants in 3dx, if you did not have a good experience and because you do not know how to give the value that a woman needs regardless of where she is, we all have feelings and we are not cold, women need to be treated with care I think you have a lot to say yet. ;)

Doesn't baffle me at all. If someone throws comments like that out there its usually to get a response. Whats the point in begging a response then running off? I think I'm more baffled with bothering to beg the attention in the first place. If you don't like it then ask questions to understand it better and change your behavior to improve it or just go look elsewhere. No comment needed.

Sometimes people are weird..  Leaving the game cause people don't answer your messages? Well, I don't answer "Hello" messages if they come from empty "I love 3dx profiles". Most of the time it means awkward silence when a man expects you to entertain him and satisfy all his needs. Sorry but I have right not to be interested in this. People here are real and they are not some kind of NPCs to satisfy other needs  :) Or we all know that in case of immediate sex despair you can call Bob and Betty :P

It's also not as simple as the OP thinks. Many a time I've stood in the middle of a crowded dance floor (in 3dx I hasten to add) and like NOBODY has said a word to me, despite me being dressed like a tart. Omg do I have a virtual smell or something??

It's just the way it goes sometimes and you have to persist.

But if instant sex is all he wants, well there's other places for that online, but don't expect to actually have a MEANINGFUL CONVO with anyone...

Sometimes people are weird..  Leaving the game cause people don't answer your messages? Well, I don't answer "Hello" messages if they come from empty "I love 3dx profiles". Most of the time it means awkward silence when a man expects you to entertain him and satisfy all his needs. Sorry but I have right not to be interested in this. People here are real and they are not some kind of NPCs to satisfy other needs  :) Or we all know that in case of immediate sex despair you can call Bob and Betty :P

im leaving this game it was a crappy experiance, wish i could say its been fun but it wasnt im going back to my fav game where you can have sex with others and not get ignored by saying hello. 

Chances are it was just some pathetic wiener waver guy with a female avi is why they blocked you, this game is so overrun with them, i doubt a real female would had blocked you for just saying hello, but some loser guy who is just trolling and catfishing for girls with his female avi there certainly is a good chance they would had, don't take that experience to heart bro, there really are  some nice girls on here you will meet with time i am sure

post-8022-0-62170400-1480402206_thumb.png

Chances are it was just some pathetic wiener waver guy with a female avi is why they blocked you, this game is so overrun with them, i doubt a real female would had blocked you for just saying hello...

I must agree with Jimmy in that point. I never blocked a guy for "hello".... I only block 'cause of colds or outrageous behavior.

But I know those "hello" dialogs.... I had pretty much of them in the last 2 years.... they follow all the same pattern:

Guy: hello

Chloe: hi

(deadly silence)

LOL... sry but this is the truth.... in 9/10 cases the "conversation" stop after my hi :)

Because.....

That is just a weak way of saying  " I dont like the people in 3dx. "

yap, as tipsy also i "got it" like that!! well, however, who or whatever was ment - turns page, saves lifetime, closes topic and says to syaoran38 :

tumblr_m6ftisBSFI1rnisa4.gif

bye-bye-bye-nsync-dance-gif.gif

“I’m bored’ is a ...

... useless thing to say. I mean, you live in a great, big, vast world that you’ve seen none percent of. Even the inside of your own mind is endless; it goes on forever, inwardly, do you understand? The fact that you’re alive is amazing, so you don’t get to say ‘I’m bored.” ― Louis C.K.

Edited by chaostika

i might come back and thats a BIG might when i wrote the goodbye i was just frustrated at my so called friends on there they would chat for a bit then nothing even though we were beside eachother i didnt mean to take it out on the game or anyone. and yeah i chatted with others and had some fun but like i said the conversations never went anywhere. im happy with the game im on now and maybe if i feel like it ill come back to 3dxchat and give it another shot.

Oy,  OK.  If you do come back then welcome back but please keep in mind the consideration thing goes both ways. People do have lives, and sometimes they do get up to take care of something household related. Sometimes they are in PM hell at the moment and trying to clear that up in a polite fashion. Sometimes they might be consoling other friends in PM. Point is, try not to take it personally if they don't get right back to you. Just because you have these friends doesn't mean you have to refrain from meeting others and broadening that pool of friendship. Hell, go find a quicky til they can get back to you. Why not?

• 2 weeks later...

i made a few great friends here and im happy just chatting with them only , im not gonna chat with anyone else its a waste of time to try to chat with anyone on the game. btw 80% of the women on games like this are guys even if her profiles says otherwise, learned that from my friends on the game. 

• 3 weeks later...

just want to add one more thing. i am not saying you do this but actually talk to women, , instead of just asking for sex. nobody wants to be treated like a piece of meat( well some do) . learn about them as a person first, makes everything else so much easier

You been watching Oprah and sniffing fabric softener again havn't you Rob?