3DXChat Community

We need more gift options!

AmberS

Gifts  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to increase gift variety in 3dx?

I can almost promise that there are more than a few talented artists that would love their personal art to be used as a gift.

Yes, this definitely could be great idea as well. Also reward best artists with xgold :) Or make an event where artists could participate.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not a programmer, so maybe I'm wrong, but more gifts would seem like such an easy thing to add.  They are just static images with some kind of reference ID right?  Quick and easy, would make some people happy, seems like a no brainer to me.  What am I missing here?   :blink:

I am a programmer, and you are right, it is easy. However, there is only a limited amount of time and resources. Therefore, you have to prioritise what you work on. Major bugs fixed first, then whatever the developer thinks will take the game forward and then the small feature requests and non-critical bugs if there is spare capacity. While this may take an hour or two to implement it still takes away and disrupts the workflow of something more critical and adding seemingly small features like this can cause additional bugs which create other work.