3DXChat Community

The Diary of the Adventureworld

Zokora

one_year_anniversary_by_rjzombieking-d4v

giphy.gif

and always a plesure at your place and u simply below justmaxresdefault.jpg

... And there have been some more things I have seen in this time, some things just making me wonder…

…like the DJ wars...

…like the private war of some guys in WC and in the forum, spending much time and energy to bypass several bans. But even though that was annoying I am glad we had to bear them only for some moments. Just imagine, they have to bear themselves their whole lifetime.

…like all the insults and rudeness in the forum and in the live chat. For what do people insult or devalue others? The culture of discussion seems to get lost more and more, before people have to be concerned with divergent opinions, the rather start to devalue them. Sometimes I wonder if people fear other opinions or that they might have been erring. Other opinions are a huge gift, as they give you the chance for further development. And most arguments are not about the fact but about the interpretation of them. So, who wants to be god and provide the ultimate interpretation everybody should follow?

and btw... you forgot "the genderwars"  :wacko:  :blink:  :ph34r:  

giphy.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Adventureworld's End

After being in the game for 2 years I have come to the decision, that I will not renew my subscription which will end at the end of January.

I have enjoyed the game and meeting so many amazing people, but in the end, this game made me feel even more lonely, as every time when I logged off the game, it left me alone in my RL house, going to sleep alone and missing someone who I can have not only a mental nearness, but as well a physical nearness and the nearness of sharing my everyday life.

This made me come to the decision to focus on the game called RL. I am thankful for all the wonderful people I had the pleasure to meet and the experiences I made in the game, the good ones and and not so good ones.

I will be in the game from time to time until my subscription ends, hoping to be able to say good bye to all you amazing people in the game.

This goes out to all who I won't meet in game personally: It was a pleasure to meet you and spend my time with you, having met you all shows me, that there are responsible, smart, loving and amazing people all around the world, which makes me hopeful for the future of the human race. Have a wonderful time, enjoy the game, I love you all....

Kisses

Zokora

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Adventureworld's End

After being in the game for 2 years I have come to the decision, that I will not renew my subscription which will end at the end of January.
I have enjoyed the game and meeting so many amazing people, but in the end... .. .

tumblr_n7rm2vsN4R1tt88dko1_500.gif

• 3 months later...