3DXChat Community

Close down world chat

jimmy

Your world chat has become nothing other then a hate and drama center that serves no purpose on your game at all anymore, it only breeds hate and drives people away from your site, you really need to put a stop to it, there are other places much more appropriate for that kind of behavior. I think you can see why your site should not be one of them.

No one is being forced into WC, if someone hates it so much that it makes them want to leave, they should probably stop reading it. Also, you think people won't have these discussions elsewhere if they decided to go ahead with your idea of closing WC? They will just take it to local chat wherever they are. What do we do next, disable local chat as well?

I really don't think people, in general, are leaving 3dx because of WC, that would be so incredibly silly. So, just stop reading it already and go do something you're supposed to be doing in this game like, I don't know, flirt with someone and maybe get naughty?

Guest SherryS

Awe Jimmy I think your wrong for the most part. And Drama only gets to people when they take every little thing to heart. For instance I got one guy maybe two that love to try to push my buttons. I will not let this determine how I play. If you see it as drama, maybe you just need to stay out of World chat. There is also options to turn it off so you don't see it flash.

The point is it serves no purpose at all anymore at all, with people being about to contact there friends even tho there not in the same room now, its no longer used in the spirit of the game anymore and is mainly used for fighting and bickering among the same people who are on it all the time, my point is this site is not the place for it, there are plenty of places on the internet they can go to where there type of behavior is acceptable,   lets here from some other people who are not the ones who are in the middle of it and on world chat  the time

Is wc dramaish, ofc it is but thats to be expected when people of all races, religion's and backgrounds converge into one spot. Wc actually polices 3dx. It exposes people for what they are. If you are a troll (raises hand) wc knows. If you are a piece of shit who bullys women and tries to mind fuck people daily, wc knows .

Wc isnt whats wrong with 3dx, its whats right with it. Embrace it my brothers and sisters. Pull it to your bossom and caress its loins because wc is eternal, wc is life.

I never thought about it this way, but I think you make a lot of sense, long live WC! ;)

WC is most definitely a place of squabble and discord, and quite frankly, that's part of the fun of it all!!!! I can't prance naked across NC all the time, sometimes I need a good rant in WC to have my fun!!!! WC is where people can keep in touch, and carry on group discussions amongst themselves, other people can join in, make new friends, new rivals, it's almost always an exciting place, be it fun or fury. WC is as essential to 3DX as the full facial cumshot, and I love them both!!!! I'm sorry, Jimmy, but I have to strongly disagree, and recommend the suggestions your were offered, to block it out and disable it, rather than deprive those of us who enjoy it. And, believe me, there are a whole lot of people who do enjoy WC. 

Forums:ChiK73

Game:ChiK

IRL:Karla

Your world chat has become nothing other then a hate and drama center that serves no purpose on your game at all anymore, it only breeds hate and drives people away from your site, you really need to put a stop to it, there are other places much more appropriate for that kind of behavior. I think you can see why your site should not be one of them.

Need a safe-space little guy? :(

Is wc dramaish, ofc it is but thats to be expected when people of all races, religion's and backgrounds converge into one spot. Wc actually polices 3dx. It exposes people for what they are. If you are a troll (raises hand) wc knows. If you are a piece of shit who bullys women and tries to mind fuck people daily, wc knows .

Wc isnt whats wrong with 3dx, its whats right with it. Embrace it my brothers and sisters. Pull it to your bossom and caress its loins because wc is eternal, wc is life.

Rob says it best. :D Also everyone needs to realize drama is apart of us all. Drama is and always will be around, Its how you react to it or recover from it. So its not just in WC, its everywhere. Embrace World Chat and don't let it get to you. Don't take every little thing to heart. I'm guilty sometimes doing that but I get over it.

embrace-world.jpg

I totally disagree with this post. I think you're a person who WISHES you had the outgoing trait to be outspoken and say what you want when you want but for some reason you're an introvert who is quite frustrated that you can't use World Chat as a PM. I kindly suggest that you analyze yourself and ask pertinent questions like..

1. Am I Donald Trump?

2. What do I have to offer to World Chat?

3. Is Reading truly Fundamental?

4. Do I hate myself?

5. Do I hate others?

I have a shit load of questions you could ask yourself but all I see is a grown man complaining about something you willfully decided to partake in and for some grandiose reason you feel that your ONE finite opinion will some how change the way things have been running here for 4 successful years. Or is it 3..I don't know.

Point is..World Chat is NOT going anywhere, but YOU...yea you might be leaving soon. And to be quite honest? Nobody will care.

First -  The fuck does Trump have to do with this?

Second -  It's been going for over four years, but World Chat came much later.

Topic at hand -  The only time WC truly becomes a hateful place is when someone decides to bring personal fights into it instead of taking it into private messages, much like Yalun said.  I've personally witnessed you and others go at each other's throats in world chat because one of you just had to have the last word.  Going along with Rob said, the pot is calling the kettle black.  Do you wanna be the pot today?  The kettle tomorrow?

Your opinion is definitely your freedom, but don't even fathom to impede on others, and don't dare impune on the world chat, it's not it's fault that there are assholes (myself included) that utilize it.  I pray you find a bit of logic before you post something so ignorant again.

Yes Rob I was afraid to let you and your friends know who I am in game. I see how you and your friends attack and cyber bully people who do not agree with you. You only speak for the minority of people on this site I think  though. Am I so bad just because I agree with him that they should remove it?

As wc is used, it has its purpose, even though I guess it is not the purpose that was intended originally. And besides all the rudeness and advertisement sometimes sme newer members get lost there. So I read it and overread the most, reacting on what I consider as worth reacting for me.

So why close it, if people need drama, here is the platform for it:-D

Somebody once said to me 'Don't engage with trolls, they'll only drag you down to their level. They've had a lot more practice.'  I think that's great advice. Having said that there are some people who manage to press your buttons maliciously. That's what the iggie button is for, yeah?

It is more complicated than that, like bullies will always find a victim and bully them. It is true that as soon as someone feels they are being bullied then bullying is happenning. Malicious trolling is bullying - end of, yeah.

In general if you're clear and polite most hassle can be avoided, imho.

Guest silverbackalphabull

Perspective from and old fashioned older grown up man. If you allow anyone who doesn't know you make you feel victimized by words being type in a little box that make you feel the need to run to a "safe zone" to spend time with a coloring book or play doh, or need some form of emotional counseling with a box of tissues and a tampon, there is a cure to this. Grow the fuck up and thicken your skin. They're just words said by people who, unless you've lost your motherfucking mind and told them anything about your real life, have no clue as to who and what you really are and are speaking out their ass. There is a second option as well and I apologize to the devs for this, delete your avatars, cancel your subscription, throw your computer into a quarry and never set foot into the internet again. Problem solved.

So should we close whole 3dx because of the drama? No... a place without drama is a place without people :P

If the wc is to rubbish for me... I avoid it. But there are other times, fun times. Sometimes I really enjoy the wc.

And as others already have said. Hateful people find their place on my iggy list faster as they can hate again :)

Yes Rob I was afraid to let you and your friends know who I am in game. I see how you and your friends attack and cyber bully people who do not agree with you. You only speak for the minority of people on this site I think  though. Am I so bad just because I agree with him that they should remove it?

Its your right to hide, but I reject to play and to communicate with alts. 

Damn... now I broke my own rule ^^

Stop the world I wanna get off or in this case... Alls you gotta do is not click the tab. I rarely go in WC but when I do it is to get my trolling level up to snuff or to just be entertained because it is sometimes entertaining. Not everyone who communicates in WC are in each other's friendlist. You can actually meet people there if that is your thing.

Bottom line is like with anything in this game; ignore the bullshit and carry on.