3DXChat Community

JBHeat Productions' latest movie - The Stripper

Brett Smith

Finally the latest JBHeat Productions movie is out. The Stripper, starring the beautiful and naughty Juicy Jina. The movie is hosted on Naughty Machinima. The original work is HD but NM is limiting file sizes so had to reduce quality to upload. I hope you will still find it enjoyable. We will host our own HD movies soon for better quality. Until then follow the link below to read the synopsis and for the link to watch the movie.

http://www.jbheat.com

Cover art by Juicy Jina.

Thank you and enjoy!

Guest Chriistina

:wub: Nice movie in my room ! all fake this movie is disgusting now you killed it Brett in plus in my room LOL and that's me the drama queen ? as you can see I'm enjoying my time like every normal people. Don't forget to delete the original records please  :P and no more troll like Jina did saying I was a drama queen because I'm not responsable to your shit. Like do not say hello to people, don't take off your stockings, or take a sun bath to the beach all dressed or not cudlle my friends or never talk to people in pm or should I add block him block her, don't do videos cause you were the producer etc Just let people know, we all here wish you the best ! and please be happy  :wub:

Guest Chriistina

:wub: Wish you the best fake couple  :D and ho stop your bullshit please Jina for once now farewell No need to talk with you both I'm feeling much more happy now ^_^