3DXChat Community

Hey, i have a few questions

Halli

Hello everyone!

I wanted to know if the game is RP only or its just something peoples do for fun, like if i know someone in the game and his real name is Ryan for example

and i write to him Yo Ryan wanna come to the DJ area or something is it okay? and like if i go around and ask random peeps to have sex or w.e is it fine?

Another thing i wanted to know if the game is like pure sex with minimal customization or is it like a lot of stuff to do/customize and there's sex like just part of that?

Hello everyone!

I wanted to know if the game is RP only or its just something peoples do for fun, like if i know someone in the game and his real name is Ryan for example

and i write to him Yo Ryan wanna come to the DJ area or something is it okay? and like if i go around and ask random peeps to have sex or w.e is it fine?

Another thing i wanted to know if the game is like pure sex with minimal customization or is it like a lot of stuff to do/customize and there's sex like just part of that?

Hey Halli!

Basically - this game is what you make of it. There are a handful (or two!) of people out there (including myself) who enjoy participating in RP with the right crowd. That said, it's not required to play this game. There are many people out there who just want to have fun (take that as you will) in 3DXChat. While exchange of IRL information isn't quite encouraged, I personally believe it's up to you and that person if you want to swap details like that. 

Some people do not like to be randomly asked to have sex - it's known as 'colding' if you try and partner them out of the blue. This could lead to people ignoring your account. It's best to strike up a conversation with someone you're interested in having sex with here, HOWEVER there are rooms on occasion that permit people to 'cold' one another.

As for customisation, as far as an adult MMO goes, the customisation here is pretty good. It's enough to distinguish people from one another - but that said, you may run into a lookalike every now and then. The highlight of customising in this game would have to go to your personal rooms. 

Hey Halli!

Basically - this game is what you make of it. There are a handful (or two!) of people out there (including myself) who enjoy participating in RP with the right crowd. That said, it's not required to play this game. There are many people out there who just want to have fun (take that as you will) in 3DXChat. While exchange of IRL information isn't quite encouraged, I personally believe it's up to you and that person if you want to swap details like that. 

Some people do not like to be randomly asked to have sex - it's known as 'colding' if you try and partner them out of the blue. This could lead to people ignoring your account. It's best to strike up a conversation with someone you're interested in having sex with here, HOWEVER there are rooms on occasion that permit people to 'cold' one another.

As for customisation, as far as an adult MMO goes, the customisation here is pretty good. It's enough to distinguish people from one another - but that said, you may run into a lookalike every now and then. The highlight of customising in this game would have to go to your personal rooms. 

Cool thanks!