3DXChat Community

3DX Music Video - We The Kings - Sad Song ft. Elena Coats

LovelyBritney

Damn you Britney you made my eyes water up now

But one thing is for sure that is a very well made video right there.

a little sad by the music but yeah else A+++ or rather nothing can rate how well made it is :D

*starts yelling* More! i want to see More of it! hehe :P

Thank you ! 

I might make more in the future.. who knows.. I just need motivation haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Very very weldone. Love how you've created this. As a fellow artist and movie editor my self i hope you allow some comments? Well actualy only have one: where you walk on the bridge from love island where she disapprears. Would have loved to see it in a more ghosty apearance... like just a frame before you're gonna walk through here she slowly disappears instead of plopping away. This would bedone quite simple by making 2 the same shots on with her and one without her... the overlay doesnt have to be a movie clip but can be a picture if you also want to see the chest breating then it would have to be a movie clip then in vagas use the clip you want to disapear slowly and lower the opacity so it look more clean then poof gone... like almost walking through a ghot... almost. But this is just a side note. I love the total clip you've made. Well done ps. Here is a clups that i edited: https://youtu.be/C_UYjAQKLHc