3DXChat Community

can you shop for clothes or furniture

SirRyder

Basically Ryder, what is provided is all you get.. There is no charge for it. So to answer your question, no you can't buy anything for rooms or clothing.. You can buy xgold and give friends gifts.. That is all.

I came from IMVU and wondered about that at first too. While I wouldn't mind a small user economy of clothes, furniture and accessories for sale I like the high quality of the current developer-supported options.

I'd love to see a user-created marketplace. I can understand why the creators don't want to go there, being that they're still in beta and haven't probably got the capacity to moderate all the incoming stuff, but it would sure be a great thing to get in the future. User modding brings such great creativity.

Managing/curating user-developed content and making sure it doesn't glitch would indeed be challenging. Rather than opening up the system for anyone, maybe they could work with trusted creators like our friend Sol did for the lovely glasses he made.

• 2 years later...

This is very odd.

When I was playing this game several months ago, before making the mistake of playing Second Life, I could buy furniture, wall paper, flooring, cubes, and many other things.

What happened when I was gone?

Thanks!

Jake

Think you've got 3dx mixed up with something else... Because there has never been a store in the game. Not since the beginning.

• 5 years later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/20/2022 at 8:30 AM, hotmaya said:

A shop system would be great instead of spending tokens for a new photo slot. I m sure ppl are willing to spend even more for new clothing options like shoes, hairstyles, pants, bikinis and so on. 

Yes - not being able to buy more clothes and accessoires for my ava is a big drawback for me in 3dxchat. the current selection of clothes is very limited.

The current selection is all there is available. Whatever new is released is immediately available for free (I mean, included in the subscription).

With this business model there is no need for a shop.

And given the ridiculous amounts charged for the recent name customization "feature", it's better not to ask for more paying stuff.

• 2 months later...
On 10/1/2022 at 7:48 PM, CatKatW said:

... it's better not to ask for more paying stuff.

there is simply not "enough" in the shop. With all the new members and monthly income SexGameDevil is making, it should be possible to hire someone just for making clothes for the shop for men and women.