3DXChat Community

Making my 3dx departure

CrazyAli

​Well, as the title says, I am making my departure from 3dx. I wont bore you all with my reasons, but after almost 4 years of being here, I have decided to throw in the towel. Anyway, I will still frequent the forums from time to time, and I'll check in on occasion to see whats new. I very well might come back at some point, who knows.

So for now ... Toodles

~Ali

7luJWmG.gif

people-holding-farewell-many-word-isolat

and take care crazy ali - may as many of ur tasks and dreams come true and may the road outside at the fresh air rise up to meet you with happiness, health, luck and peace! may the wind be ever at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields...until we:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

im thinking of leaving too not much to do on there when everyone has there own group of people to chat with and theres too much lesbians so you cant find anyone to be with thats why im not on much.

Part of my reason for leaving actually. I wont go too much into the politics of this game. There has been far too much of that with our current elections. But I couldnt agree more. I remember when this game first came out, the most commonly used chat was local. (that may be, because we couldnt PM one another at the time)

But the point is people enjoyed MEETING new people, and engaging one another in conversation. They were not limited to their little cliques like they are now. And it can make it rather imposing when people join our little community and try to meet others and are not strictly looking for sex.

Anyway im off again, I just wanted to add my 2cents into that bit is all.

~~~~POOF~~~

people-holding-farewell-many-word-isolat

and take care crazy ali - may as many of ur tasks and dreams come true and may the road outside at the fresh air rise up to meet you with happiness, health, luck and peace! may the wind be ever at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields...until we:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_n02gmf9tav1rou2ux.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Part of my reason for leaving actually. I wont go too much into the politics of this game. There has been far too much of that with our current elections. But I couldnt agree more. I remember when this game first came out, the most commonly used chat was local. (that may be, because we couldnt PM one another at the time)

you

But the point is people enjoyed MEETING new people, and engaging one another in conversation. They were not limited to their little cliques like they are now. And it can make it rather imposing when people join our little community and try to meet others and are not strictly looking for sex.

Anyway im off again, I just wanted to add my 2cents into that bit is all.

~~~~POOF~~~

Its sad to see you go, I have been off on a tirade in the forums about many of the same issues going on in the

game myself.

You will be missed, take care and best of wishes

post-8022-0-53592200-1480628005_thumb.jpg