3DXChat Community

Character customization

Gizmo

Need adding the name edit during in-game, so i hopes its not hard for you devs thx

for waht if i may ask!? just curious, as usual^^ well, u have 3 charslots and if it only is to play on other ppl quickly, and mess everything up, than it a 'no' of me!

smiley-face-thumbs-down-clipart-dc8556gb

dont get me wrong, every coin as always to sides, so tell me what your intension for that, plz, thx

have a nice day, anyway!

Need adding the name edit during in-game, so i hopes its not hard for you devs thx

What? What might that be good for??

t0pSe.gif 

Maybe I dont understand but don't we have enough emotional traps here already?

I don't think I could like that - and what would be the next step then? Non distinct names? Sorry, but I get goosebumps...

Can anybody clarify whats behind?

What? What might that be good for??

t0pSe.gif 

Maybe I dont understand but don't we have enough emotional traps here already?

I don't think I could like that - and what would be the next step then? Non distinct names? Sorry, but I get goosebumps...

Can anybody clarify whats behind?

what he means is the ability to change your avi's name without creating a new one, losing your friend list, your decorated homes...etc

hope this helps

and this should changeable when!? every 5 minutes or once 1 year!?

whenever you want to change. they could limit the number of times or frequency...maybe even charge gold for it.

situation: say you organize with others and want to add an identifying tag. why shouldn't we be able to do that?

i am a little confused why would you care if we can change our names? the profile would be the same & friends list would remain

All I want, like many others is the ability to PM any on our friends list without gifting or having to room hop......also saved messages when off line eg. "hey, msg me when you're online again after disconnecting for the 5th time!" ... I'd take that before the character name change any day!  ^_^ 

even more mindfuckers and fake alts. just saying....no prob if somebody realizes he/she has choosn a wrong or shitty name, but i can tell u already now, were this will end, if one can change a name every minute!!!

not saying cause of u and u might not have a bad intension, but enough other brain/heartfuck and mindplayers out there -> welcome to "altinvasion XXXXIII" and even more people leaving this game...just my 200$ and 50 cents on this idea

situation: say you organize with others and want to add an identifying tag. why shouldn't we be able to do that?

edit: tag things, thats ok and i understand and agree , just  like in other multiplayergames and the devs can add a prefix that one can use for that infront of ones name!!!

that would be ok, but fullnamechange pffffffffff just my opinion!

Edited by chaostika

even more mindfuckers and fake alts. just saying....no prob is somebody realizes he has choosn a wrong or shitty name, but i can tell u alreayd now, were this will end, if one can change his name every minut!!!

not saying cause of u and u might not have a bad intension, but enough other brain/heatfuck and mindplayers out there -> welcome to "altinvasion XXXXIII" and even more people leaving this game...just my 200$ and 50 cents on this idea

wow changing my name to avoid or play a mind game with someone wasn't even in the picture. if that is the case then make a new avi and start over. i am sorry someone damaged you. other adult RP games have this ability and everyone gets along fine...errrrrr for the most part.   :huh: 

i didnt mean u

and did u read my edit about the prefix i/u mentioned!!?!

if that is the case then make a new avi and start over.

why dont u make one yourself if you so deperatly need a namecange every 5 mins (JOKING)

i dont need too, super lol, and thx 4 the laugh!!!!

Anthony_s_cute_laugh_gif_by_anthonyssmos

had my lessions hun!!
but still enough other ppl here that start here or are new or whatever

and what the ***** do i care now this evening anyway

just caring for others as usual...thats all

cya, hugn kiss and have a nice evening

hey antsypantsy,

this subject with "fake" alts, or lets callm by their name, people, or alteast how some play them or even better said, on/with others, is a other thing and for sure, for many here not uninportant that are not only here to fuk 24/7 every day/night!!! for them it sure wouldnt be good! anyway, this "on the fly main/alt name change", were i dont agree for several reasons is one thing and u caught me in an hour yesterday, were id better not had posted anything at all, anywhere, lol!... go and make one yourself bla ect..., not my actuall way to discuss with ppl, so sry 4 that! but if i think of what i have seen in here already in only 7 months in this forum, how some ppl talk/write to each other, sometimes, well, hmmmm, i guess my lill sry, wasnt even worth mentioning here at all, lol...just saying

back to topic, lol , says me ^^

whenever you want to change. they could limit the number of times or frequency...maybe even charge gold for it.

i am a little confused why would you care if we can change our names? the profile would be the same & friends list would remain

however with that i totally agree and if someone didnt think 5 meters ahead and had choosn a better name as XXXbestC0CKsuck0r88 or xX0wettestDrippingCunt69,  one shold be able to change it, once a year, lol, or actully not, who cares anyway, some, as usual, always, whatever! but if someone made a speeling mistake or wants to suit his "mainchar" or "mainalt" to his/her forumname or whatever, that should be possible in a high frequently time, after one changed it once!!!. funny, i really let my brain work before setting up a name in any game i play, but thats isnt the point now.

but the point is:
prefixes/tags likes this:

Diablo_3_Trans_Clan_1.jpg

that can be, and are used in so many other multiplayergames for clans, squads, guilds, groups or what so ever and as i saw the bunnyclub or bbc coming up, i already was thinking of something like that: CAUSE ITS ALSO SIMPLY MISSING HERE!! like that, the "gangs", "clubs", groups or however one wants to call it, can identify themselfs or show and organize or whatever as u say! right now, one always has to create a new char or delete, when ever one joins or creates a new club and that suxx in my eyes too, cause one just dont knows, where the "road" in here will take ya! ill just call it a club and if that option would be given, it would be easily possible to avoid all mentioned aboved!

for example today one is with the [bB]Astrodyver (hm cool real band- and charname- astrodyver hehee) Best Bunnies.....months later one joins [bBC]Astrodyver your Black Banana Club (and still dont get it why white chicks only, but if thats ur "kink", get and be happy in here as i have already writen elsewhere) or later [sAMF] the Senseless Alt Mindfuckers with a subsquad [HQMRP] for high quality mind roleplayers (hello?? im kiddn....maybe...mabe not^^) or even a year later, one is just fed up with all and is back to only Astrodyver!! so i see your point and this is sure something one should also look at, to adress like so many things here in the future and it would sure be helpful for clubmembers and help "to push" the clubs or "groups" that want that thing at 3dx too!! simply as that and why not! as long as is doesnt end up like down here like with the worriors film lol, joking ofc, although, that would be funny to watch, if we once get a slap fuction, that leaves one "branded" for 2 hours hihii

rd56h5y66icq.jpg

240807-warriors_still_1.jpg

rogues1-728x410.jpg

bas87q6k5gs.jpg

rogues03.jpg

lizzies.jpg

mc81.jpg

2092767600_0b5e99f932.jpg

hmmm, what clubname would i choose as prefix or tag? hmmm, mhmmm,

Wickie_und_die_starken_Maenner__Staffel_

atm [SWFATMABF-SBB] ~ still waiting for all that misssing content and bug fixing-sometimes bittered bitches^^ and a last note: 4 or 5 letters max would be fine, cause i already hear them scream when beeing taking down visually by [PREFIXES] also now and thers a lill truth in that and we will also have to please those, who dont wanna see them, just fair and dont forget printing the handbook for using sooooo much options in our settings! [/irony off] well, atleast things are coming bit by bit and "they" workn on it as one sees, with the new arrrived interface and its possibilities! but for now id say, nuff writtn anyway and devs:

give us [CLUB] prefixes [Tags] and also the option to turn'em off, just to please everybody, as usual....if possible

and nice weekend @ll

gone

for waht if i may ask!? just curious, as usual^^ well, u have 3 charslots and if it only is to play on other ppl quickly, and mess everything up, than it a 'no' of me!

smiley-face-thumbs-down-clipart-dc8556gb

dont get me wrong, every coin as always to sides, so tell me what your intension for that, plz, thx

have a nice day, anyway!

for what? Ok i tell you, maybe i want change my avi name, but without delete mine avi, and talking about this feature will be good for game, about ppl will be changing names every 5 min Like you said, i thought it options will be use omly who want to change the name

P.S Have a nice day you too

I can understand that a bit now, my first character was a stupid name 'UltEq', so I had to scrub the character and anything on it (though I had nothing as I only just started) and start a new one. Now I know if I get fed up with Andromeda, I will have to delete the whole lot. Personally that's all I would want a name change function for and for that end, I would support it.  :) 

for what? Ok i tell you, maybe i want change my avi name, but without delete mine avi, and talking about this feature will be good for game, about ppl will be changing names every 5 min Like you said, i thought it options will be use omly who want to change the name

P.S Have a nice day you too

we just quickly talked in game, feel for ya bro  and i told ya, that its ok...once a year..if u really have stalkers, sucky or wrong name! im fine with that too!b FOR NO GOLD or well, we need a bigger devteam hehee hmm 20-25 bucks to got to new main- or altchar renaming! but "on the fly namechange every min" and not even for gold, naaaaaaa suxx, not saying ur telling, but that would suck so much and i sure would have to think, if i even continuing playing then!! we have a enough anonymousity and animostiy in this game, multiple chars and even accounts! so on the fly namechange would just fuk it up completly in my eyes and not only in mine...just sayin

same goes with club, group, gang, family prefixes or so called tags,

Diablo_3_Trans_Clan_1.jpg

but availiable at any time and for christ sake, ofc NO gold,

i pay a subscribtion hehehe ah, ok, silly me always  forgets,

we need more devs^^ hmmm 7000 gold oh so

but only for the founder of the club!

members entrance free"""

4glupvyd3ah.png

U

@ll

and just dont forget sometimes

(i dont mean u now f@ckingbbcguy,  justin general)

Living for self is part of living

And living for (and with others) is The other Art of living

stock-footage-happy-male-female-college-

nice weekend @ll

kiss.gif.gif?1407190991

iwouldratherp1jts7ub5i.png