3DXChat Community

Character customization

Gizmo

tattoos, peircing, shape Control...thats will be fine :)

and a Option to change the Name of the Ava will be great .....maybe this is an Option for some xgold.. :) ....i saw People here who delete a the ava after wedding and start a new whit a new Name. 

I agree. I had wanted to change my name but i had to go support to have them help me out. Plus i don't want to delete my character because it's a lot of xgold to make another. :/  What do you think about voice chat? If the user has access to a headset with a mic they could just talk to people.

I agree. I had wanted to change my name but i had to go support to have them help me out. Plus i don't want to delete my character because it's a lot of xgold to make another. :/  What do you think about voice chat? If the user has access to a headset with a mic they could just talk to people.

We used to have this, however people kept trolling too much so it was deleted.

We used to have this, however people kept trolling too much so it was deleted.

Yea that does make sense, i didn't think of that and I could see that happening. What about proximity voice chat? I wonder if they have ever thought of that. It could help a lot for some people i think. I would use it for sure. It beats having to type everything you say or do. Because i don't know about you but i hate to have to type "/me" and then whatever i'm doing every time. :/ And you know what? That just gave me an idea. I know they have just the two options during sex but what if they had some "UI Action Wheel" that you can use to choose an action during sex? Like for an example, say you are with a girl and she says for you to slap her ass, so, you just go into the UI action wheel and select that action and your character could have an animation of that specific action. Because it just doesn't cut it to have to go into chat and say "/me slaps your ass" and then have to imagine that my character did it. :/ I would rather see it, then imagine it.

Pretty much everything that's already been suggested, for the most part.

Please incorporate all the customization features users have made possible with the user-made hacks/mods. They're really great and much of the work's been done for you already in that regard. The extra skin tones, clothes coloring, print options, makeup intensity - all fantastic and seem like common sense to add them in.

I would personally also love to see further shape customization - YES I know people used to use it to troll and be idiotic, but I'd like to see us have the freedom to take sliders further and have ... well, fatter characters, very skinny characters, etc. 

Tattoos, piercings, all that jazz suggested 1000 times is all great too.

I've mentioned it before - freckles! I'd love to be able to give my characters a dusting of freckles, be it facial or full body freckles, adjustable in coverage and intensity with sliders perhaps.

Please let me colour my eyebrows and pubic hair too.  :)

I agree with Lumi - I like my women thick and curvy. :) Plus, not everyone looks like Barbie and Ken.

I think the main thing I really want to see are smaller animations that can be done while you're already in an animation: so for example, if you're having sex doggystyle, make buttons or menu options for smacking/grabbing your partner's ass, pulling their hair, leaning down over them rather than being on your knees straight up behind them, to rub their clit or jerk them off or whatever. Then other things like kissing and biting the neck, etc. which could be done from any animation. So rather than just being a single animated loop, each pose would essentially become like the Slowdance option, where once the players are in the Slowdance mode there are smaller sub-animations that you can choose in order to make the interaction more immersive. I think this would really help add more realism to the virtual encounters.

I'd also like to see some more in-depth sliders for facial features. Having so few options as it stands means that all the avatars look pretty much the same, which is a little disappointing. I've referenced this in several of my suggestion comments before, but you should really take a close look at the Create-A-Sim platform in The Sims 4 for an excellent example of an avatar configuration system done right. Changing the shapes of the eyes, the mouth, nose, jaw and ears, for example. It doesn't have to be as hands-on as the Create-A-Sim platform is, but some basic sliders should be pretty easy to implement, and it would allow for much more diversity in our appearances, resulting in more effective expressions of individuality.

It would be nice to have some more emotes, as well. Right now we have waving and clapping, as well as the hug and kiss, but it would be cool to have a laughing emote, basic facial expressions like smiling, frowning, scowling, etc., as well as different kinds of standing and sitting poses.

Those are the main things that have been on my mind lately.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, the possibility of a re-customization of Betty and Bob would be a funny idea :)

So becomes the private moments with the wanted dream character a special meaning :wub:  :) 

Or just the possibility to add our secondary avatars as offline partners...

Well, the possibility of a re-customization of Betty and Bob would be a funny idea :)

So becomes the private moments with the wanted dream character a special meaning :wub:  :) 

Or just the possibility to add our secondary avatars as offline partners...

Currently you can add your secondary avatars as offline partners. I just find it weird to have sex with myself lol

As far as I can see, Betty and Bob are actual Generalized Characters. The Template for them exists on the server and applies to all players.

So unless they change the way it's coded now customizing them would change their look for all players.

You can even gift Betty or Bob by left clicking on their Blue Profile Partner Stripe once you have added them.

I could be mistaken but I guess this is the case at the moment :o

As far as I can see, Betty and Bob are actual Generalized Characters. The Template for them exists on the server and applies to all players.

So unless they change the way it's coded now customizing them would change their look for all players.

You can even gift Betty or Bob by left clicking on their Blue Profile Partner Stripe once you have added them.

Yep they have profiles :D

Loved reading through the gifts hahahahaha

I think you really need to get rid of world chat, its gotten so out of hand its nothing but a hate and drama center and does nothing to improve the community only hurts it, its just full of people who have no life at all so seem to need to sit on it and fight and attack others, there are plenty or places for that but your site should not be one of them

I think you really need to get rid of world chat, its gotten so out of hand its nothing but a hate and drama center and does nothing to improve the community only hurts it, its just full of people who have no life at all so seem to need to sit on it and fight and attack others, there are plenty or places for that but your site should not be one of them

Perchance you can illustrate to all of us who are in this thread, the exact premise as to why this belongs in said thread?

And yes, I do realize that you have posted this elsewhere.

All of that aside.... still wanna see overlays such as tattoos, freckles, beauty marks, and miscellany!

Guest TrixyTrump

Currently you can add your secondary avatars as offline partners. I just find it weird to have sex with myself lol

Gives a new meaning to tell someone, go fuck themself!  LMAO

Yep they have profiles :D

Loved reading through the gifts hahahahaha

LoooL  I've just noticed you can gift yourself about this way :lol::D

Edit: I've fun, you can cancel my request ^^

23-11-_2016_21-39-43.jpg

Edited by Achilles

Guest silverbackalphabull

Need wedding bands on fingers when people get married before we need tattoos and piercings. Not as a jewelry item, but a permanent piece once the marriage has been accepted and only able to be removed with a divorce