3DXChat Community

Character customization

Gizmo

Hello all!

I have two suggestions:

1. A slider that defines the age of the character... Meaning that it would make the character look older or younger by adding or removing wrinkles on the face and body, or even give some grey hair too.

2. A slider that defines how many months pregnant is a girl. From 1 to 9. And of course providing the corresponding visual effect on the girl's belly

Regards

PS: although i think you should be focusing more on fixing the already existing bugs before adding new features that will probably introduce new bugs. (ex: the sex slider speed resetting to the middle when in public)

Guest SayaX

I have two suggestions:

1. A slider that defines the age of the character... Meaning that it would make the character look older or younger by adding or removing wrinkles on the face and body, or even give some grey hair too.

2. A slider that defines how many months pregnant is a girl. From 1 to 9. And of course providing the corresponding visual effect on the girl's belly

Haha ok....Different strokes for different folks I guess!

• 2 weeks later...

It's would be great, to see more differents faces in-game, I mean more new faces, and it would be good feature if you add, face-customization, and that can be look like: (sliders) chin,nose.eyes,eyebrow,lips.forehead, backhead. and etc. And one more thing, how about added ages realistic, coz somebody increased his'her age till 99, but still this person can look like me, so maybe it would be more realistic ages (years).

I hope to see this is nearly future Devs.

Best regards

• 2 weeks later...

So now there are engagements in weddings in 3dx?

So what if we had the options of rings on our Avi? A diamond ring for the engagement, and wedding bands for the married couple.

I know it is not really a huge option but I bet some people here would like it.

Besides new hair? Lol

Hmmmmm well I know it has been said many times before, tattoos, piercings, body & face sliders. So we don't all look the same. Looking at all the other girls here it makes me feel like my mom or dad has been very busy if you know what I mean lol :P

I could make me look more like well ummm me :P

Hello Conrads :)

In my personal opinion right now most of the characters looks pretty much the same. One of the reason i have choosed this game because of this enormous marvelous graphic and design which is really appealing and of course People are the one who make the whole atmosphere. and it is one of the first games where you can use oculus rift. It has been recognized as one one of innovative games in it own industry so please dear developers dont stop and make game even better! Keep it up!!

We are living in very changing world so sometimes terrific graphic is not enough and everything could be changed by coming new competitors.

1) Customization is missing in characters (more different type of faces etc). I know i might asking much because for current computer industry the design is fantastic but still i would love to see more natural looks with natural emotions. But still for girl Only three styles of face this not enough at all :(

2) Please add more emotions/gestures/face mimics to the characters e.x. sometimes during the sex the partner looks like boring. When you greeting someone that it would be not only shaking hand but i could see it on my face and give a wink. To make whole experience more realistic.

3) Too sweaty!! I am perfectionist but still our bodies look to sweaty all the time. again more natural look or at least option to make it more realistic to add some hair or add some moles (birthmarks). Just an idea as it has been mentioned here before to add different age options (wrinkles etc etc) too look more like me.

4) and of course more cloth options :))))

Thank you!!

I know this will make things more difficult, but devs could improve the customization of the appearance. In this world we're all similar. Perfect bodies. People are very different, some are fat, some are not fit, some are skinny, some others are small or very tall.

Someone else already asked for this improvement, I know. And I know it would be difficult for the body matching during the poses with different body dimensions. But this will increase dramatically the variations and the customization of the characters.

Kiss

Nion

How about being able to make an actual cat girl with cat tail and cat ears? Similar to my profile pic.

We have cat ears now, that are not really that good (sorry devs). So maybe more catlike ears and a tail we could attach. Or, if required, a "cat tail" buttplug. Though that might need some coding so the tail showed up through clothes.