3DXChat Community

Character customization

Gizmo

adding faces would be to easy. They need a face builder (not fall out though they came out ugly). But yes in that sort of configuration. And I agree we need more natural bodies running around and maybe a definition option for the more toned bodies. And a dick length control for the guys and herms/trans/futa etc. Not every dick is that big. 

While tattoos, piercings, hair for guys might be nice. This game I feel needs more customizable sliders with the body and face. That way players can create entire unique looks. Without looking like clones of each other. Not to point at it but think ala Second Life character customizations. I'm still waiting for when we don't tip toe all over the place ... While I'd like to have a more full featured character editor (face/body). I'd settle for it being the face first, then body when they are able to do so.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright here goes my wish list :) Many of these have already been mentioned in this topic by others, but I thought I'd include everything i hope to see, just maybe as an extra vote.

For Males:

- The option to have a flaccid cock.

Especially when guys are running around nude or in a cuddling position and have their perpetual erection pointing at the ceiling while trying to have a cuddly after sex conversation annoys me a little. If a little bit of swing physics could be added, all the better. Ultimate would be giving the guys control over when to get erect and how much, providing more options for foreplay.

- A Cock Size Slider

Not everyone is looking to be impaled by a 14" horse cock. Just like boobs for the ladies, variety would be very nice and would provide unique experiences per partner. Length, girth, some curving. Also, seeing variety in coloring of the glans would be very nice, from light pink, to red to purple... variety exists :) Maybe testicle size too.

- Uncut Penises

I don't think i have to explain this one :)

- Real Beards & Mustaches

I think facial hair is a way for men to express their individuality. Having real, full beards and mustaches in different configurations, as opposed to the little chin scruff available now, would be very exciting.

- Body Hair

I would very much appreciate the option to be able to rub my fingers through a bit of chest carpeting while cuddling. Some options for arms and legs would also be nice as, let's face it, men have hair and it's cuddly. Ever seen a shaved teddy bear? :P

For Females:

- More natural large breasts

It's great that the boobies jiggle and the shape looks quite nice on the smaller cup sizes. The larger breasts however look always like they're rigid, solid, silicone balls, especially when a lady is laying on her back. Having the option to adjust the amount of sag, bounce, jiggle etc, to create more natural breasts for larger sizes would be absolutely amazing. Also, the ability to control the position of the boobs on the body, a little further apart or closer of extra cleavage, would be superb.Sure, for those who prefer the fake tits, keep 'em in there, but we need better boobs! ^^

- Nipple size and position

It would be cool to have more control over the nipples, both in size and position. Especially when the breasts are shaped differently, it would be nice to be able to move them a bit further apart, closer together or up or down, which would create a greater variety in breast appearance.

- Vaginal Customization

Let's face it, just like different cock shapes, curves and sizes, vaginas come in many varieties. Being able to customize the labia, the hood, the clit, etc. would be nice. Size, ridge shapes, coloring, the lot :)

- Pregnant Bellies

I know this one would satisfy a certain fetish niche and it would also be very fun for role playing. And it would probably hilarious to see a group of pregnant ladies dancing in the NC haha

Both:

- More elaborate facial customization

Added sliders to customize the faces and make them truly unique, such as eye size, opening, spacing and tilt, Nose bridge, tip, nostril size and position, mouth size, lip thickness etc. This would give the players a better opportunity to accentuate their preferred facial features and would diminish the chance of running into 10 of your identical twins in the Night Club.

- Fat and muscle definition

Not everyone wants to see all the players running around looking like fitness models. There are lots of players who have a preference for the buxom and voluptuous ladies or the more robust men. Being able to pat a beer belly now and then would be nice :) It would greatly enhance the options for player individuality expression and game variety  :)

- Height Customization

People come in all sizes. Having the ability to control your height would make the world a better place, especially for those players who want to make their avi closely resemble their real life self.

- Tattoos and Piercings

Body customization would make a lot of people happy. Especially if for instance the tattoos could be positioned on the body to hearts desire and custom images uploaded by players. If this is not possible, being able to control the colors and/or fade of the tattoos would create some awesome options.

- More moaning voices

Being able to have some control of how your avi sounds when moaning would be totally awesome. This could be different voices entirely and/or being able to control the pitch of the voice.

- More control over skin and eye colors

A color slider to be able to create your own personal color would be awesome. Also, for eyes, maybe being able to give a different color to each eye.

- Tan Lines and other body discolorations

Tan lines on a naked body can be incredibly sexy. Also, having a slightly sun-burnt color option after spending a day at the beach would be nice. Also, some parts of the body, such as the anal area, could do with some texture to create variety from darker skin patches to a clean, shiny and pink hiney. :)

- Facial and skin features and imperfections

Freckles, dimples, moles, scars... all of these create a more unique character and are attractive features to different groups of players.

- Pubic hair

We already have a few options for pubic hair but it would be nice to be able to have a full bush in different colors

That's all that came to mind now for character. If i think of more, I'll post it here :)

Alright here goes my wish list :) Many of these have already been mentioned in this topic by others, but I thought I'd include everything i hope to see, just maybe as an extra vote.

For Males:

- The option to have a flaccid cock.

Especially when guys are running around nude or in a cuddling position and have their perpetual erection pointing at the ceiling while trying to have a cuddly after sex conversation annoys me a little. If a little bit of swing physics could be added, all the better. Ultimate would be giving the guys control over when to get erect and how much, providing more options for foreplay.

- A Cock Size Slider

Not everyone is looking to be impaled by a 14" horse cock. Just like boobs for the ladies, variety would be very nice and would provide unique experiences per partner. Length, girth, some curving. Also, seeing variety in coloring of the glans would be very nice, from light pink, to red to purple... variety exists :) Maybe testicle size too.

- Uncut Penises

I don't think i have to explain this one :)

- Real Beards & Mustaches

I think facial hair is a way for men to express their individuality. Having real, full beards and mustaches in different configurations, as opposed to the little chin scruff available now, would be very exciting.

- Body Hair

I would very much appreciate the option to be able to rub my fingers through a bit of chest carpeting while cuddling. Some options for arms and legs would also be nice as, let's face it, men have hair and it's cuddly. Ever seen a shaved teddy bear? :P

For Females:

- More natural large breasts

It's great that the boobies jiggle and the shape looks quite nice on the smaller cup sizes. The larger breasts however look always like they're rigid, solid, silicone balls, especially when a lady is laying on her back. Having the option to adjust the amount of sag, bounce, jiggle etc, to create more natural breasts for larger sizes would be absolutely amazing. Also, the ability to control the position of the boobs on the body, a little further apart or closer of extra cleavage, would be superb.Sure, for those who prefer the fake tits, keep 'em in there, but we need better boobs! ^^

- Nipple size and position

It would be cool to have more control over the nipples, both in size and position. Especially when the breasts are shaped differently, it would be nice to be able to move them a bit further apart, closer together or up or down, which would create a greater variety in breast appearance.

- Vaginal Customization

Let's face it, just like different cock shapes, curves and sizes, vaginas come in many varieties. Being able to customize the labia, the hood, the clit, etc. would be nice. Size, ridge shapes, coloring, the lot :)

- Pregnant Bellies

I know this one would satisfy a certain fetish niche and it would also be very fun for role playing. And it would probably hilarious to see a group of pregnant ladies dancing in the NC haha

Both:

- More elaborate facial customization

Added sliders to customize the faces and make them truly unique, such as eye size, opening, spacing and tilt, Nose bridge, tip, nostril size and position, mouth size, lip thickness etc. This would give the players a better opportunity to accentuate their preferred facial features and would diminish the chance of running into 10 of your identical twins in the Night Club.

- Fat and muscle definition

Not everyone wants to see all the players running around looking like fitness models. There are lots of players who have a preference for the buxom and voluptuous ladies or the more robust men. Being able to pat a beer belly now and then would be nice :) It would greatly enhance the options for player individuality expression and game variety  :)

- Height Customization

People come in all sizes. Having the ability to control your height would make the world a better place, especially for those players who want to make their avi closely resemble their real life self.

- Tattoos and Piercings

Body customization would make a lot of people happy. Especially if for instance the tattoos could be positioned on the body to hearts desire and custom images uploaded by players. If this is not possible, being able to control the colors and/or fade of the tattoos would create some awesome options.

- More moaning voices

Being able to have some control of how your avi sounds when moaning would be totally awesome. This could be different voices entirely and/or being able to control the pitch of the voice.

- More control over skin and eye colors

A color slider to be able to create your own personal color would be awesome. Also, for eyes, maybe being able to give a different color to each eye.

- Tan Lines and other body discolorations

Tan lines on a naked body can be incredibly sexy. Also, having a slightly sun-burnt color option after spending a day at the beach would be nice. Also, some parts of the body, such as the anal area, could do with some texture to create variety from darker skin patches to a clean, shiny and pink hiney. :)

- Facial and skin features and imperfections

Freckles, dimples, moles, scars... all of these create a more unique character and are attractive features to different groups of players.

- Pubic hair

We already have a few options for pubic hair but it would be nice to be able to have a full bush in different colors

That's all that came to mind now for character. If i think of more, I'll post it here :)

THIS! OH YES THIS!

That post sums up perfectly what I need for my character.

One thing I wanted to add to my previous list is penises for the T-girls & futa kitties. The are a huge number of them running around and while it's nice that players can have their girly cocks show during some poses, I think a lot of them would appreciate it if they could also have their girly cocks show when just being plainly naked.

Many, many more makeup options.

More face shapes. Better still, fully customizeable faces, with sliders for all of the shape/size/structural features.

More choices for eyebrows, lips, and facial hair.

A variety of tattoos.

Avatar age options, so not everyone looks like a twentysomething. I'm not asking for underaged-kid or old-geezer here, but there should be some variety. We ought to be able to make avatars who could be in their 30's, 40's, or 50's.

Greater range on some of the body sliders (within reason, of course).

Seen as the lives of many 3dx players have been ruined now that we can't use ce barely can we please have a full colour palate at least. Not just for clothes but for skin eyes hair ect... Also we need more body and face customisation becaue we all are clones. At least ce added a little originality to some players.

• 3 weeks later...

I think there are a couple of options for customization of your own body still missing.

- A few more faces with age settings between 18 and 60 (?). :unsure:
- Body size and shape (There are actually large and small, as well as thick and thin people, have you noticed that?).

I see the problem with the clothes that would have to adapt to the body shape :wacko:
- Penis size and shape (all men have the same cock, how boring).
:o

Ooook . As i woke up earlyer than i was supposed to , i took the timeto check all the topic and i made this list . This is a summary of all that was asked :)

- Tatoes ( face , arms , legs , full body , butt ... etc ... ) and Henna patterns

- Piercings ( nose , lips , nipples , labias , belly button , clitoris )

- More face options ( shape , size of lips etc ... )

- Slider for hair lenght

- More body hairs for men 

- Horns , Tails , Elf ears , Vampire teeth , Furr

- earings

- Slider for penis size and depht of pénétration

- More make-up for women and for men ( highliner , shadows etc for men )

- More facial hairs ( men )

- Whole foot stance and walks for women

- more infos and possibility to have a pic on the profile box in game

- Color palette ( lipstick , eyes , skin , hairs , pubes , clothing , home's walls )

- More races ( Vampires , Werewolves , Nekos etc ... ) and cyber members

- Scars and freckles

- Jewelry ( rings , belly chains , hmmm ... foot chains etc ... )

- Nipple shape

- Facial expressions

- More moaning voices

- Tan lines

- "Sleeping" penis option when nude

- Saving files for clothing ( see page 7 for this )

- Rename option

- Vaginal customisation

- Pregnant belly

There , those are all that was requested .

For the controversed rename option , it would be nice in one case . Taking myself as exemple :

My avatar name is Rukyaa , and since i maried my Jeanette , it would be nice if i could rename as Rukyaa Voerman :)

• 2 weeks later...

What I would like the most:

- tatoos and piercings

- custom picture on tees (front and/or back) - by uploading pictures

- custom color for names in chat (or random one) to help use read the chat easily

- and as suggested previously, I'm not against fantasy creatures if a special place is available for them and if there's a way to prevent or limit them (with ingame money for example) to be in public places or apartments. If not, those races would be everywhere and that would make the atmosphere a bit weird...