3DXChat Community

Character customization

Gizmo

• 3 weeks later...

I am a beginner Japanese married female.
I am playing with 3DXChat to have fun with other women.

The shape and size of the genitals are as diverse as the face.
In that sense, I think that it will be a more realistic game, if we can adjust shape and size of genitals in 3DXChat (even if it is stepwise).

Even in the Japanese women we have different sizes and shapes of clitoris and labia, different colors, and pubic hairs. (I can find them at public bathes (hot springs).)
Some women may be pleased to be praised for their beautiful pink labia, while others may be pleased to be ridiculed for their darkened labia which are repeatedly used for a long tarm and pigmented.
Some women have huge clitoris that can be mistaken for a penis.
(Actually there are women like "Futa" !!)

Taking Blender and Makehuman as examples, we may need an additional Rig to adjust the shape and position. And we will need to set sliders on them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Tonneta said:

I'm gonna beat a dead horse, but soft cock option should be a thing already and different penis size and shape (cut/uncut ...).

I'm sorry. All 3DX penises are same size, But ANY option (such as a slider) to change the size of the males penis, is just silly and pointless. Cause then ALL the guys will move the slider all the way to the end, so they can be bigger than the other guy... but with all the guys doin this, then they will all be same size again. So now things are back to the beginning again.  and No guy is gonna say " Hmm...i think i want to make my guys penis smaller " LoL 😂

1 hour ago, SlNFUL said:

I'm sorry. All 3DX penises are same size, But ANY option (such as a slider) to change the size of the males penis, is just silly and pointless. Cause then ALL the guys will move the slider all the way to the end, so they can be bigger than the other guy... but with all the guys doin this, then they will all be same size again. So now things are back to the beginning again.  and No guy is gonna say " Hmm...i think i want to make my guys penis smaller " LoL 😂

it could be like a hard/soft slider that they can use during sex lol to show their arousal levels xP

2 hours ago, JackPine said:

There are so many other enhancements to the game needed than my 'male enhancement' 😉

Although being able to control when I am erect or not would be nice.  I enjoy being nude, but it doesn't mean I am already aroused.  🙂

Yeah, size is something I doubt we'll see anytime soon, but a flaccid dick ought to be an option by now and is well supported throughout the 3DX community.

11 hours ago, SlNFUL said:

Sorry, but that just isn't true.  Sure some guys will. I wouldn't and nor would "ALL the guys".  Just like some women select huge breasts, and some don't.  But having said that, I'm not bothered whether we have a size option or not.  I don't worry about things like that and prefer to focus on how I can please my partner and myself in other ways, like the use of words.

The ability to be flaccid is desperately needed though when not in a sex pose requiring an erection.

Edited by Leopardus

6 hours ago, Leopardus said:

Sorry, but that just isn't true.  Sure some guys will. I wouldn't and nor would "ALL the guys".  Just like some women select huge breasts, and some don't.  But having said that, I'm not bothered whether we have a size option or not.  I don't worry about things like that and prefer to focus on how I can please my partner and myself in other ways, like the use of words.

The ability to be flaccid is desperately needed though when not in a sex pose requiring an erection.

I fully agree with you, that havin the option for guys to be flaccid when not in sex poses is quite needed. When roamin about, dancing, or doin other things, it looks very silly, with it pokin straight out. Lol !  I so agree... but a length enhancement is still pointless. Ok, so i not sayin All, but most of the guys will be doin such, and then things will be equal once again. ( the "BBC's" will take full advantage of this option) then they will be be same size...again.

12 hours ago, Leopardus said:

Agreed.  At the heart of the game and in the name, 'Chat'.  All for enhancements to the game to make it more immersive, avatars more unique,  better tools for the amazing builders around us making some kick ass places.  But in the end it's the connection being made between us through communicating via chat that makes it all come alive!

But, flaccid cock, please!🙂

• 2 weeks later...

🇫🇷 L'état de flacidité du pénis.
Je ne sais plus dans quel topic, @Leeloo l'avait dit une fois. Cela a existé il y a  quelques années, puis il y a eut une mise à jour. Je crois que c'était en rapport avec la taille des avatars ou quelque chose comme ça. Ils ont retiré cette option, et les avatars masculins se sont retrouvés avec un priapisme permanent. Surement que ce qu'ils ont retiré était lié.

Mais, il est vrai que retrouver cet état de flacidité du pénis, serait le bienvenue, tout comme le choix d'avoir un pénis circoncis ou non, ainsi que des curseurs de pilosité sur le corps, les membres supérieurs, inférieurs ainsi que les parties génitales.

La possibilté également d'avoir de meilleurs options de coloration de cheveux, ou de poils afin de mieux simuler l'âge. (option d'avoir les cheveux ou la barbe poivre/sel par exemple à différents degrés)

🇺🇸 The state of flaccidity of the penis.
I don't remember in which topic, @Leeloo had said it once. It existed a few years ago, then there was an update. I think it had to do with the size of the avatars or something. They removed that option, and male avatars ended up with permanent priapism. Probably what they removed was related.

But it's true that getting that flaccid penis back would be welcome, as would the choice of having a circumcised or uncircumcised penis, as well as hair sliders on the body, upper limbs, lower limbs, and genitals.

The possibility to have better hair coloring options to better simulate age (option to have hair or beard pepper/salt for example in different degrees.)

• 2 months later...
On 3/30/2021 at 9:07 AM, MagnumC said:

Would like to see more clothing and body options for our Male Avatars.  Specifically, a variety of chest hair options for those of us that have gf's who enjoy a good rug.  Please, PLEASE update our clothing / body options so we as members can enjoy all that 3dx has to offer.  I heard from so many friends and people in game that they wish there were more options for us to choose from.  On a 2nd note, having different cock options would also be a nice change since women enjoy a variety.

YES! YES! YES! Please, developers, we need this option!

love the new update , only thing i would like to see is a item lock button . this would make changes to avitar easyier like you change your tattoos lock it so you can open saves add it auto applys the locked item making it quicker to change avitar changes to all my saves , just a quick open and resave :) 

On 6/10/2021 at 2:52 PM, Kandi said:

More customization to the face. I'm sure everyone would love to be able to have a more unique look to themselves. But also, I wanna be able to fill up my lips a bit, and stuff like that.

More customization to the face!!! set the Lips, Lashes & Nose by a slider would be great 🤩

• 6 months later...
On 5/17/2021 at 3:07 AM, WhiteLotus said:

I am a beginner Japanese married female.
I am playing with 3DXChat to have fun with other women.

The shape and size of the genitals are as diverse as the face.
In that sense, I think that it will be a more realistic game, if we can adjust shape and size of genitals in 3DXChat (even if it is stepwise).

Even in the Japanese women we have different sizes and shapes of clitoris and labia, different colors, and pubic hairs. (I can find them at public bathes (hot springs).)
Some women may be pleased to be praised for their beautiful pink labia, while others may be pleased to be ridiculed for their darkened labia which are repeatedly used for a long tarm and pigmented.
Some women have huge clitoris that can be mistaken for a penis.
(Actually there are women like "Futa" !!)

Taking Blender and Makehuman as examples, we may need an additional Rig to adjust the shape and position. And we will need to set sliders on them.

I think all of these ideas are great, and can be achieved if we look at the possibility of overhauling the avatar customization process as a whole.

I would refer you to software that is being developed by MeshedVR called "Virt a Mate"

For those of you that know what this is, you know where I'm going with this. For those of you that have no clue what I am talking about, I've uploaded  images of some of the models I've created using Virt a Mate.

Please keep in mind Virt a Mate is not a "game" but more of a 3d character creation tool that also has VR functionality and allows you to pose or animate however you like.

In summary,

• Sliders for days for every intricate part of the human anatomy known as "Morphs".
    (A lot come pre built with VaM but there are a lot of user made ones as well that can be installed)

• Decal Layering(Makeup and tattoo options galore as well as other things)

• The ability to add your own skin textures

• Adjustable clothing that is also physics simulated

• Plugins that add near limitless functionality, such as key-framed animation and post processing effects for those that
    like to take screenshots of their creations
  • Custom object assets (The ability to add your own favorite toys or an entire environment

• User made clothing assets as well as developer included assets that are fully, or near fully customizable, down to the
    length of a dress or how tightly it fits on your chest and also completely physics simulated

• This software uses the same Unity Engine as 3DX

Also has VR capabilities with full body movement

2022-01-16_00_31_59-Greenshot.png_Crop.thumb.png.6981c81f21a7e90b420fb3cebd677c97.png

2022-01-17_20_29_52-Greenshot.png_Crop.thumb.png.6a6cdcb9a1202a143e6c25399d4956aa.png

2022-01-17_20_40_44-Greenshot.png_Crop.thumb.png.b22bcf3b9afa36ee0bf036a86f402c5c.png

2022-01-17_20_42_32-Greenshot.png_Crop.thumb.png.db2171e1588f78a58140f7652f6e83f0.png

2022-02-04_23_37_46-Greenshot.png_Copy.thumb.png.a7cbf9b993568e1940029691093afe85.png

2022-02-04_23_42_17-Greenshot.png_Copy.thumb.png.c0ed823620731a4350f8258c5f56e967.png

2022-02-06_20_28_23-Greenshot.thumb.png.286d921c5f69fd004c5c3b6d91e58513.png

2022-02-07_21_10_35-Greenshot.png_Copy.thumb.png.066b6ce1222e1db2b358494f873e1918.png

2022-02-07_21_12_26-Greenshot.png_Copy.thumb.png.71c93672b96726109051aea84dc1c62c.png

2022-02-07_22_52_25-Greenshot.png_Copy.thumb.png.f275df837e3315717dc89292f8ca5a0c.png

2022-02-07_22_57_36-Greenshot.png_Copy.thumb.png.0b23b22d999fc6356f9c28c7477ba73f.png

This I think would need to be a long term goal, but think of the possibilities!

Edited by PEITHO

• 2 weeks later...

I remember reading a blog in the past about importing characters made with MakeHuman and Blender into Second Life. (I think it was a Japanese blog.)

We can change the body shape of our avatars even with the current adjustment function. But it can't be changed significantly.

On the other hand, there is also the problem of drastically changing the body shape. It's the matter of sex animations.
Perhaps I will have problems with my partner's body getting into my butt, my lower abdomen, or my thighs that are too thick. (Maybe not only the animations, but also the clothes.)

As a result, the position of the animation and the size of the movement must be adjusted by the parameters of the size of both bodies. I think it's very troublesome.

However, when that becomes possible, you will be able to see the scene between BBW Granma and a slim, short girl.