3DXChat Community

Character customization

Gizmo

• 2 weeks later...

We need earrings I am female and have no piercing or earrings. Also the sliders I seen this done on sims were sliders were made to enhance our curves so we can look different I had to work extra hard to try to get myself to be some what different I would like the ability to customize my avatar better so she has her own identity. Also how about letting people sign up yo create for the game I make things on other games such as sims imvu, second life, and would not mind creating content for this grid it would be nice.

• 2 weeks later...

It would be really great if there was a slider to make the butt rounder. It gets wider which is nice and gets a bit bigger but there really should be a slider thats able to turn it into more or less of a bubble butt. It would be nice to be able to take that further and set the height and shape of the butt but a butt rounder slider and a butt bounce (similar to the breast physics) to go with it would be a great start

I'm sure it's been suggested, but it would nice to be able to save certain outfits and overall character looks as a preset.  Such as I adjust my makeup, body a little and put on a certain dress and letting me save that as preset 1, and do a new one for preset 2, etc.  

you can do this with rochi dll tho :)

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like this gets under looked by a lot of things, but I feel as It's essential to creating a custom and unique Character! One of the main things players should be able to choose when creating a characters is how their Nails are Colored/Shaped! So far there is only two options for customization in this area - Basic Color/Length. However, I don't think I've stressed that with these alone you aren't able to create immersive and Classic designs. One of the main things I'd like to see Implemented, is the ability to change what shape I want my nails to be. For Example, There is Almond, Stiletto, Square, Oval, Squoval (Which is Square with rounded edges), Pointed, Coffin, and a lot more Complicated ones. I don't like seeing myself with the same shaped nails as everyone else, and I believe it would be more fun to simply allow us the option to change this. My other suggestion which is just as important, is Nail Colors. French Tips aren't a things I can create with the current system, and why can't I make some of my Nails a different color then the rest? It's under-looked and adds way more into an outfit than most people would think it would. Glitter, Shiny, Matte, and Tipped finishes should be available to each one of my Nails in order to fully express how I feel about it.

So! In conclusion, I should be able to Change the Shape of my Nails. Pick different Colors and Varieties, and be able to choose which Nails are going to be the same or different. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

We should be able to have different shape of breasts.

There should all be a separate color control for the nipples.

Long straight hair style would be nice and sneakers for women, even if they are a wedge heel sneaker, but we need flats too!  ;)

We should be able to customize the bots Bob and Betty. :D  :rolleyes:

Add a vibrator to the sex poses which the new poses are terrific!!!! Totally love that she can lay on her back on her bed even if she is playing with herself. The woman should be able to lay on her back on her bed like the guy does but more contemplative like maybe her arm resting on her head and her legs crossed at the ankles as she thinks of her lover??  :wub:  :ph34r:

Keep up the great work! It is more fun now!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2014 at 9:08 PM, Gizmo said:

What new options do you like to have? (ie tattoo, piercing)

But not hairstyles, not clothes - we have separate topic for it.

How soon will male avatars have
1) chest hair and
2) a variety of cocks to choose from?
In real life, I'm very hairy and like to see more men like me.vlcsnap-2012-10-05-12h22m05s152.png&f=1&

Also, a little more pectoral definition would be nice. 
By the way, this is my first post, so....HELLO EVERYONE!

• 2 months later...

Wow! Another update! Do I dare hope that there might be some useful new men's clothes,hairstyles or tweaks for our appearance? Not a chance! Just a few new tweaks and a plethora of tattoos!

That's ok though! I'm used to the chauvinism. Unfortunately, the new update has removed the ability to save my new choice of colour for my pants.No matter what colour I change them to, they remain the original colour. Thanks a whole bunch!