3DXChat Community

Character customization

Gizmo

• 3 months later...

DICK SIZE!!!

Sorry if this should be a repetitive topic (I'm a bloody new player), but in a *SEX* game, wouldn't it be obvious to be able to customize private parts? Maybe also for girls, but as a guy I'd like to choose *DICK SIZE* (length and girth), and possibly cut/uncut too - maybe using "sliders" as you do for body shape.

I suppose that's an obvious wish, but I really miss it and think a lot of other players (of all sexes) would agree. Wouldn't you?!

Maybe it's on your list of deliverables... just didn't find it in the threads I was looking. Is there something like a defined pipeline, anyway?

Thanks for any replies and sorry for bothering ;)

post-16929-0-00511100-1500140385_thumb.png

Im not sure you can and have poses still look right. Maybe alex can comment on that or someone who knows more about the 3d models

Yeah, I was thinking about that too, but I don't know anything about how the geometry of the models is represented. I was assuming since body shapes can be customised (like wider/smaller hips and ass etc.), and these work with all sex positions, it should also be possible with similar effort for dick size... hope it is! :)

I am new to this forum, but if it is supposed to make sense, I suppose the developers now and then browse through the development threads and possibly respond? :D Thanks anyway for the comment!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

please expand the shininess of the skin to face and head... or at least smoothen the transition... right now it looks like a rubber doll head glued to a plastic body.

qgqcwbhl.jpg

Thanks!

edit: typos

Same here .....please update this neck seam mismatch! Seems that face to body are not matching also without shine (updated body and without face texture ? ) and the overlay shine for face is completely missing!

• 5 weeks later...

I'd love to see the face adaptable to be kaukasian, asian, afro, etc.

Now it's just a white face coloured differently.

As a woman I'd love to see some real different hairstyles and shoes, heels, sandals, you name it.

And please could the men have a few more facial options to make themselves a little more attractive ? 

I think of a few topics for it and they are:

Ears/Tails: (people like it here)

Tattoos: (Face, Breasts or chest,above the pussy or dick, tummy, arms and legs, bum, and hands as well as etc...)

War Paint: (for Sport teams)

Scars/Burns:Face, chest, arms, legs, neck, and Etc......

Swimsuits:(because I think panties and swimsuit should be separate)

Weapons accessories: (Like Swords (like Kantians,Board swords, lightsabers, and etc...), Bows, dildo sword,guns(handguns,Automatic, semiautomatic and etc...),whips, an Agiel and etc...) (For RP of course)

Armor: (For RP of course)

Height of Character or age of Character: (For those who like it)

I wouldn't mind being a child for kicks and giggles or a small adult (this does happen in RL)

Pets: for riding, for RP,and for protection

-MachiGov

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd love to see the face adaptable to be kaukasian, asian, afro, etc.

Now it's just a white face coloured differently.

As a woman I'd love to see some real different hairstyles and shoes, heels, sandals, you name it.

And please could the men have a few more facial options to make themselves a little more attractive ? 

hell yeah. being black in this game u don't really have a lot of Afro features. like fuller lips, broader noses, some locks would be nice, different heights maybe would be cool. instead of us all being the height. Different walks, or jogs

Ahhh want reactionary physiques. What are reactionary physiques?, wilps im glad you asked. 

Reactionary Physiques a term ah invented so full creds to me :P, are, physiques that react accordingly to stimuli. Hence, you stand at a Vendor machine mod in the Sins Foya, what eet totally needs bah tha way, snacking on the assorted range of droppable goodies, then your body will get fat and wobbly hehehe how kool is that.

If fo example you like ta run circles in da clubs like yours truely and dance fo EVAAAAAA then guess wot, ya turn into a soopa fit bad ass. 

If you get poked too much ya get bow legs and all tha other tings associated inc STDs and ya skin goes a pale green and a mist floats around you like you are def to be avoided hehehehe Koolers or wots peeps!

If you are a noob colder and get rejected a lot then you get black eyes and a runny nose and a slouchy posture so peeps see ya not on ya game.

This amazing addon feature could be incorporated to facial expressions and if ya like tha drams then ya get a wrinkly facey from all da frownins and crying ya do and this idea ah totes love even if ah do say so mahself which ah just totally dids :P

So when ya see a Chubbly wubbly frowner with a green skin tone and a mist of toxicity floating above their bad posture ya know exactly who ya dealing with and therefore can take the appropriate measures not to catch what they gots.

Anyways ah gotta rest coz tinking of awesome ideas is tiring, toodle mcnoodles ans stay classy peeps hehehehe!

Salute!