3DXChat Community

Character customization

Gizmo

I wouldn't use either tatoos or piercings (but sure, do implement them for people who want them!), instead I'd really like to see more facial hair for men (at least a real, full beard!), and also body hair. I think it looks sexy in real life... *blush*

AND make female avatars able to stand on the whole foot. Do you have any ideas how painful it is to be in high heels all the time, and walk on tip-toe even when barefoot??? *sighs*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cassidy

So, since I can't start a new topic for some strange reason, I guess I have to add my idea here :-S

I was thinking of the character cards, the one's you get when you press "Show profile" on an avatar. 

What if they gave more information?

What if in the cards you could check what you like. For example, if you are just in 3DXChat to have sex, then you tick that in a box. If you are here to socialize, you tick that into the box. If you are here for both, you tick in both. 

It would have a seperate box for hobbies and such.

And in the profile there is a profile pic of your choosing. It might even have a background picture.

So instead of it looking like the grey box we have now, it would look more like a Facebook profile, or your profile on here ^^

Yes! That is a great idea cassidy. I know this is a. "sex game". But I also know that most of us long term guest are not here just for sex. We have come to know that there is so much more to this community besides sex. We have friends. And somedays I have cone here to char with them and make new friends. Not just have sex.

So for us to beable to click a box to tell others what we like would be great!

• 3 weeks later...

tatoos and peircings are a big turn on for me and would love them for myself as well something colorful though not just all black and grey stuff.

And for me i like playing as a nekomimi i would love you see tails implimentes or some sort of fur for characters not like full covered but someting sexy like Felicia from darkstalkers but maybe with options for hands and feet or paws, and the ability to walk on all fours (or maybe just sitting on the floor like a kitty)

Agreed with Cass and Kacey. Sex is apart of the game but not something that is mandatory. :D Piercings, tattoos, body mods, etc you name it. I am all for it. Makeup would be a great thing and to have a better color palette. Maybe have some gradient colors of your choosing; would be tots awesome :D Oh and what would be nice (totally off topic) to be able to start a darn chat without having to be near that person on your friend's list. -_- <3

Sounds like everyone's trying to make this something akin to Second Life, which I'm all for. 

1. Body customization. You should be able to edit the size of each of your limbs, waist, cock etc. I for one would be happy to be able to adjust the size(Length & Girth) of my avatars dick. I know a lot of guys would like that to make their junk huge, but I'd just like to be able to have control over that. 
2. Tattoos, definitely. 
3. Unique Races: Vampires, Werewolves, Demons, etc. It seems like a lot of people would be interested in being something other than just a mere mortal. This is fantasy after all, right? I support it 100%.
4. Body Mods: Bio-mechanical limbs, lactating breasts, dual cocks(one above the other as opposed to side to side, or both). Mods also associated with my 3rd bullet point like fangs, demon tails(cock optional). Things like that. 

I think in this game it is necessary to color palette (for clothes, shoes, hair and maybe eyes). Currently existing set of colors is very poor, you can not always choose the color of the shoes In accordance with the colors of clothing, because the color is simply not available. Speaking about the palette, I mean something like that:

ColorWheel-Base.png

or even better, like a palette in Photoshop with RGB slider

dlgimage.jpg

I think it's a little delight all players :)

I think in this game it is necessary to color palette (for clothes, shoes, hair and maybe eyes). Currently existing set of colors is very poor, you can not always choose the color of the shoes In accordance with the colors of clothing, because the color is simply not available. Speaking about the palette, I mean something like that:

ColorWheel-Base.png

or even better, like a palette in Photoshop with RGB slider

dlgimage.jpg

I think it's a little delight all players :)

TOTALLAGRBR;)  :rolleyes:  Nice idea 

Not major, but would be nice to return to the previous nails we had... actual ones are way tooo shiny ! The silver'ish shining is a bit annoying... :/

and completely agree with MikeRU's post about color palette.. pleaaaase pleaaase

Not major, but would be nice to return to the previous nails we had... actual ones are way tooo shiny ! The silver'ish shining is a bit annoying... :/

and completely agree with MikeRU's post about color palette.. pleaaaase pleaaase

What about a slider like for lips for this?

• 2 weeks later...

- Tatts

- Piercings & body mods

- further body size changes (noses width/depth/inclination, eyes tilting/pupil size, eyelashes length, breast shape, cocks shape, ...)

- more color & shape options for facial and pubic hair

- skin imperfections (scars, spots, freckles, apparent veins, etc)

- sci-fi/fantasy elements (robotic limbs, tails, horns, ...)

- Tatts

- Piercings & body mods

- further body size changes (noses width/depth/inclination, eyes tilting/pupil size, eyelashes length, breast shape, cocks shape, ...)

- more color & shape options for facial and pubic hair

- skin imperfections (scars, spots, freckles, apparent veins, etc)

- sci-fi/fantasy elements (robotic limbs, tails, horns, ...)

Sounds fantastic. I'd easily sign all of that. :)

Just to add abit; I'd like the piercings to include septum(nose) piercing. But I understand if maybe ears get added first, abit more common. Also the body size changes to include height. Being able to make a shorter/taller character would be fantastic and add up to the unique side of each character.

I was thinking regarding Tattoos, why not make them sticker-based and layerable (u know like most 3d games out there either have presets of tatted bodies or they have an option where you can choose one and then choose where to put it and what color it should be..I think it would be neat if you could create a custom sleeve, but the idea of like several presets works good too. As for piercings :) Yes please!!! I have been here for only 3 days so far and must say I'd really enjoy being able to sport a nose piercing, or belly button, or nipple piercing.... this game is awesome and I am excited to see where it goes from here, people I've been talking to have told me how much it's changed and now I feel like this is a good time to Join 3dx! also it's an added bonus that the admin is totally GIzmo! and Gremlings was like my fav movie growing up. But, yes! TATTOOS AND PIERCING :) Maybe some glow in the dark body paint ;) for when you feel like raving out.

• 2 weeks later...