3DXChat Community

Character customization

Gizmo

there are no piercings and tattoos in the game, we still hope that we get them one day as an update... but time runs very slow at 3dx dev-team^^

thank you to explain this. it´s a shame, that it take so many times. this game have so many potential, but shout be better when something more options in this game, more clothes, more items for the personal home and to save the homesetting  and my personal styles! 4 years old game, they can do something more for us!

something what i miss at my homebase,is a kitchen and a bathroom,this can be make the game more realistic,i mean!

Oh I agree, so far the furniture is bedroom and living room, kitchen would be great, and possibly a computer desk, I'm sure we all have one of those. Major overhauls aren't a huge priority from my newbie perspective, but little things like kitchen islands or computer desks would help add a touch of immersion, our minds can handle the in betweens ;)

Some years ago we had an ability to move cam closer to face of our character, while dezigning it.

And now we had to do it from the distance of about two metres)

That is so uncomfortable)

Or may be i just don't know how to move cam in front of face, then tell me please.

TY)

Guest TrixyTrump

You can use the camera while in your closet. It does not seem to super focus, it also chops the top of you head off.  lol

You can use the camera while in your closet. It does not seem to super focus, it also chops the top of you head off.  lol

F5 - flycam does not works in character editor

Аt past time we had the button "head" for working with it, and camera moved closer to face.

And now, no way to look over head in details..

Help)

• 3 weeks later...

F5 - flycam does not works in character editor

Аt past time we had the button "head" for working with it, and camera moved closer to face.

And now, no way to look over head in details..

Help)

You can click the scroll wheel in to move the camera up or down and then zoom in to see the face better. ^-^

body hair (arms, legs, chest etc),changes size of penis, more details face (size chin, forhead, eyes, eye brown, etc), more physically muscularing, (chest, abdomen, arms, shoulders etc.), tattoo arms, chest, back, earring. chains

Character customization like Sims4 , More options to edit women figure.

Why do you guys ask people what they want when in reality you just update the game with whatever is the easiest for you guys?  People have wanted tattoos since the game came out, and more customization.  Instead you build another stupid location.  You need to add, more customization, more clothes, more extreme poses, more audio that people can control, and start fixing your poses so we can see the goods instead of having the guys arm or leg in the way.

• 3 weeks later...

Furry support?

Yeah, can we get some cool creatures in here? Or are people that weird out to have sex with characters that could be seen in zootopia? (including full bred, hybrids, etc.) Not to mention, with furries, this opens up a whole new world. Not only would the regular sex poses would work but that tail can do some amazing things too :P