3DXChat Community

Character customization

Gizmo

I agree with Suikazure. Height control seems important, but it seems like it wouldn't be so easy to implement. I'd like to make myself really petite and also maybe change my other proportions too, But, that might make the animations a little weird if one character were a lot taller than the other.

Altering facial structure would be cool too! Maybe it wouldn't be so intricate, but I think it would be cool if we could choose from a list of eyes, noses, cheeks, chins, lips, etc.

Definitely the ability to customize as much as possible with the face. Also more control of bodies: the shape of breasts, nipple size & color, a slider for skin tone, change penis size & thickness, more variation in muscularity.

I feel we can really be unique with characters here. If anyone has checked out CHATHOUSE3D I recommend you do so.

They have great options to change the look of your avi. It is not a great game, the 3DX community is so much better. But the 3DX team should take a look there. Then there would be no way for compeating "sex games" to top this one ;)

I think a set of tattoos would be great, maybe some added graphics for tees. ( i mean hello kitty is the bomb and all) but it it would be nice and i think the ladies have it right they need more make-up :) i mean not that all of em aren't already beautiful <3 lol