3DXChat Community

Ideas to expand existing locations

Gizmo

Yes D1SC0STU, the most visual effect comes from bump maps and the decorations

added by the devs. I do not mind simple and untextured models as preview. For your

work, devs should let you have a look at the floorplan(s), maybe ask again *nag nag*.

Rather than fiddling with already existing interior and replacing it, it would make sense

to head for a complete rework of Sin Club & Night Club. Also I can imagine having

ONE big 'mega' club which covers all moods instead of having 2 clubs which does

nothing but split the community (unless one would be a real red light club and one a

modern dance club).

The place shown at the attached image is an idea which I really like as it gives you the

feeling of being able to walk around in a back alley. Giving a different mood at every

corner while it is still a small place. Strong visual impact by having less interior at all.

Having rooms and corners for cuddle times, table and pole dance, sex and so on would

make it complete. The image does not show it, but you are able to walk around the bar

and several doorways to other rooms do exist here.

I know there are limits per object (material/texture/triangle wise) for unity, no idea at

what point the engine or server will break apart but I'm sure, little more details and

objects are possible here.

post-2834-0-93943000-1411662119_thumb.jpg

You have excellently added the volleyball into the beach and it really is an exciting non-sexual activity. Why not to add the basketball court somewhere as well? I'm not offering to implent all the NBA 2K basketball moves into the 3DXChat, but just a simple court with ability to throw the ball into the basket (basic dribble and dunk move could yet be added sometime later). :) Something like this:

Basketball-2.jpg

Good idea ! I could play and dunk like Woody Harrelson in...  :D  :D

white-man-can-jump-woody-harrelson-wesle

You have excellently added the volleyball into the beach and it really is an exciting non-sexual activity. Why not to add the basketball court somewhere as well? I'm not offering to implent all the NBA 2K basketball moves into the 3DXChat, but just a simple court with ability to throw the ball into the basket (basic dribble and dunk move could yet be added sometime later). :) Something like this:

2ro2ps7.jpg

Guest Eclipse

Just a thought...I think (like a lot of people) that Love Island has a lot of potential for change. And I know most of these ideas have probably already been suggested. I'm a visual person so I just thought I would try to show some of these ideas.

1. Maybe once a month (or week) we could have a "Special Events" night that would use a large media screen as a backdrop for:

A - Movie Night with (maybe add more bean bags and some blankets to sit on for this night only)

B - Concert Night (the band could just be static 3d images)

C - Comedy Night (members could get up and perform)

D - Fireworks Night (this would be over the Island, not the media screen)

Note: When there's no event you could either hide the screen or display "Upcoming Event"s and peoples "birthdays" with profile pic.

2. Increase the size of the pool for swimming, add a swim up bar and possibly a large hot tube.

3. My favorite: Add some secret make-out rooms under the waterfalls (spill over from the infinity pool).

7LWnQc.jpg
T4XFzI.jpg
amYsAO.jpg

UECKK3.jpg

Pi4Rh5.jpg

This are just ideas, some are taken from my posts at idea.informer (Mishou).

Adding more drinks, currently it's a mens world, just beer. Wine, cocktails,

hot shots and such should be available as well. This at the top because it

affect all locations.

Nightclub

- Main Room a bit bigger

- Bar with more stools

- More rooms with loungers for a chat, not just sex

- More ways to walk, 2 or 3 little dance stages

- Toilet room for each gender (and with door?)

Beach

- Raise more little islands

- Beach towels with 2 or 3 sunbath poses

- Make the mountain and "jungle" accessible for everyone

- Some little low poly boats you can access as couple or alone.

- Tiki Bar (not too small), accessible via peer or such

Home

- Add Kitchen Room

- Add Bathroom

- Add Walls in 3 height sizes to the Editor (as room divider)

- Home 2 -> Raise ceiling, add a second level

- Add Shutters (interactive)

- Add Night and Day (natural or switching on demand)

- Shelfs, drag and drop our received gifts to make them appear at home

- Radio: let us add an individual stream URL

- Add Picture Frames in various sizes, maybe even let us add individual pictures.

=> In general, the homes need more items, most of them should be recolorable/tintable. Here a little list:

rugs, sofas, beds, lamps, coffee machine, toaster, candles, vases, little rocks, plants & flowers (with blossoms please),

shelves, sideboards, high-/low-boards, beauty tables, chairs, cutsie deco stuff, speakers, radios, tv's and so on.

=> Walls, Ceiling, Pillars and Floor should be tintable as well as the textures (if added any to the parts).

=> The Home Editor should have category tabs, like "Sofa/Couch" (same for textures if the amount increases)

Sin Club

- Make it more "dirty", old newspaper on floor, left over cigarette parts, crates, barrels, red light, back alley

Yacht

- More interior inside the Yacht would be nice

- Raise a little accessible sandbay nearby

- Add Pool and Sunbath Poses

Love Island

The Love island is a great place for a date, so it needs a peer with chairs and a table

for two. Candles and Flowers, something romantic in general. Also a Pool with candles

around in a heart shape would be totally sweet.

- More Fireplaces (2 or 3) and overall bigger island area.

- More rocks which break the fireplace lights and to hide between for the "secret kisses".

- Bar needs some bar stools

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is all for now, I forgot a few things but hope, that there is something on my

"wish" list, what you like to realize.

Thank you!

Excellent ideas , but don`t be slowest game ?

Guest Eclipse

Forgot to mention this in my previous post...to help add to the illusion the following character actions would be nice:

1. Hold hands with your partner...whoever initiates the action will control where the two of you walk.
2. Sit between your partners legs and lean back against their chest into their arms.

Just a concept, not an official update!

I know I always show you guys rough samples but tell me you wouldn't want to live here when it's finished.

Add a kitchen and a bathroom to that Sum'bich and I'll move in tomorrow.

So here is the most recent version submitted for dev approval.  Also posted in my topic Upcoming Updates in Open Forum.

Fy first bar was too big...a whole building so...fresh start!

So here is the most recent version submitted for dev approval.  Also posted in my topic Upcoming Updates in Open Forum.

To tell the truth I like the first model you came up with, it would suit the beach location better than the later one.

Anglespit said it nicely..not sure if these have been mentioned before

Home

*shower large enough for two people

Add a restaurant location for additional role play

An office space - attached to one of the locations with a conference room table :) , deck and an elevator for office play

Hey people, I thought I would go ahead and post some teasers of what I have been working on.  It is far from complete but, I like to hear everyone's input.  I have been paying attention to the ideas posted here and have started on some concepts based off posts here.  This is a WIP and as always just a concept, not a part of any official update.

View from the semi private balcony.

Needs more light down here.

What could be in there?

VIP room!

I would like to see locatiosn getting a bit bigger honestly, like all the unused space on the beach (i mean the flat beach space over the mountain) it could be filled with that lets say a bar that people here suggest. Then additional rooms in sin club, and well making those BDSM devices usable perhaps :P Just my thoughts :) 

Back again with a fresh set of inspirations, not as extravagant but I let the pictures speak mostly for themselves, I found the second floor idea a very appealing one and who wouldn't enjoy a little peek up or down through the transparant ceiling, a slight touch of voyeurism :rolleyes: .

And I'd like to pick up on the day/night circle at apartments and even further that idea, how about different backgrounds ? simply starting by another city, to different locations in its ambience entirely, close to the beach, the provance and many other places that could spring to mind. I wonder if it ever rains, weather effects could be a really enhancing aspect, even if they're just of static nature to spice things up a little. Some ticky torches for the Love Island and oh i'd love some for home. Who set the golden rule a couch is just for two ?

For the last part some more and colorful furniture, both for existing areas and the cosy little home and with the level of details i just incured the designers wrath on me ;)

LittleLounge_zpsfd7e5528.jpg27171_swinger_schweiz_26_zps33330c4b.jpg27162_swinger_schweiz_17_zps88fde1ee.jpg27160_swinger_schweiz_15_zps65ac2120.jpg27157_swinger_schweiz_12_zps209d090f.jpg27156_swinger_schweiz_11_zpsa6ccd358.jpg

hh_superpoolsatsunset_13_675x359_FitToBo690x380-Hawaii-Sunset-with-Tiki-Torches_

How about some of this?  These are concepts I created and posted in here http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/731-discos-vision-for-3dx-with-pics/.

I'm liking it DiscoStu, it gives off the modern home feel which is awesome. Hopefully it will be successful and Live, I especially like the main room in the 3rd pic so spacious and I like space as I feel the rooms we have currently are very "Narrow" Like I tried to make a nice sort of lounge sitting area but it takes up 2/3 of the rooms width so people would be walking in a very tight space, it is very unfortunate.