3DXChat Community

Ideas to expand existing locations

Gizmo

I just wish they would do something with the Nightclub full stop. Like we were all told was going to happen last year.

I thought it did happen

bigger bar, 4 rooms out the back, instead of 6, drinks, more seating, bigger dance floor .improved  lighting

Just Sayin

Edited by Shanti
crystal ball by Kiffen merged here

Really?, well if making things a little 'bigger' is an improvement then your easily pleased :P An overhaul to the Nightclub is actually putting things in place to make it appealing, changing adding new things. Not just making it a little bigger. Gizmo touted it as something fantastic back in September was going to happen, still waiting....

Edited by Shanti
crystal ball by Kiffen merged here

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I think this thread is important for the dev team to take a look at, because while there are SO many locations they could create, I feel like the ones we already have are significantly lacking in content. I like them all, they cater to different tastes and lifestyles, but I'd like to see them all have more areas and rooms to explore. Here are some ideas I had.

Island/daytime (I don't know what it's actually called): So the whole island is pretty much already there, and there are even inaccessible beaches already created. I would suggest adding some stuff here; the beach bar has been suggested, and you could add caves, maybe a few beach houses/bungalows, maybe even ancient ruins or something. A waterfall would be nice. Maybe a jungle. The idea being that these locations make nice backgrounds for sex scenes, while also serving as fun spots to hang out with friends and chat. Since you used the club from Watch Dogs as inspiration for the Fresco, you could look at Assassin's Creed Black Flag and Far Cry 3 for some great examples of possible areas.

Fresco club: I really like this club, but there could be some outdoor stuff too, like maybe a terrace in the back with tables and chairs and another bar, or a basement with "employees only" rooms for storage and such that people can sneak into and make out or whatever. Or you could add a city street outside, so people can walk around out there - I know a Main Street has been proposed as a new location possibility.

Yacht: I feel like this is a cool location, but it could use some extra features. You have that big empty room near the front, why not make that a little bigger and make it into a rec room, with sofas and those heart chairs and some TVs? It would make it more appealing for groups of friends to go hang out there together. Otherwise the yacht is barely used and sort of feels like a throwaway location.

Now, my biggest suggestion of all is to connect these locations to each other. What I mean by that is, allow people to venture to some of these places without opening the Select Location menu. So for example, you could make the yacht visible from the daytime island, and people could swim out to it and hang out there - and to avoid longer loading times by actually combining these locations, users can just be prompted to move to the yacht location when they swim our far enough. So it's basically the same function as clicking the yacht image in the Select Location menu, only it's tripped when the user goes far out into the water. Likewise, you could have the Sin club, the other club I don't know the name of and the Fresco club all on one urban street, with other storefronts that you could later use as possible shops or cafes or whatever. That way users can walk out of the clubs and walk down the street to go to other clubs, and they'll see each other walking on the streets. So the city street would be one new location, and just like the yacht and the island, when a user reaches the doorway of the club, they're just prompted to be teleported into that location.

So I'm not saying to connect them all as one big mass location, but rather to make some of the locations visible and accessible from other locations. This way it feels more like an actual virtual world, rather than just an assortment of random spots. You know what I mean? Like, if the yacht isn't in the same ocean/sea that you see from the beach, then where exactly is the yacht? That sort of thing. I feel like by strengthening the locations that are already here, you can make a more cohesive virtual world.

• 3 months later...
Guest Twiggy

A Wedding Pavilion for Love Island would be cool with enough space for maybe 30 - 50 people :)

article-1169374-0425E135000005DC-22_468x

zz-Studio-Impressions01-Ceremony-Pavilli

They could easily convert that love shack that hardly anyone uses.

They could easily convert that love shack that hardly anyone uses.

Why not as separate means? :)

There is enough free space on LoveIsland and I thought it would a good Idea to re-Update LoveIsland full about the theme Love, Romantic etc!

This love shack was also requested in this topic and I like it, it's so cute :D

While user rooms are customisable by everyone, I'd like to see them built out quite a bit more. We're obviously living in a penthouse, but the actual space we have would be akin to a much cheaper place. Doubling the size at minimum would be a good start. 

Right!  A penthouse apartment with no bathroom, bathtub, shower, jacuzzi, kitchen, or closets?   :unsure:

I need to be fucked on the kitchen counters ... and bathroom floor ... and in the shower ... well, you get the idea.  

Now, my biggest suggestion of all is to connect these locations to each other. 

So I'm not saying to connect them all as one big mass location, but rather to make some of the locations visible and accessible from other locations. This way it feels more like an actual virtual world, rather than just an assortment of random spots. 

I love this idea!  Walk to the door of Club Fresco and a window pops up, allowing you to leave to the street.  Walk down the street, then up to the door of a different club, and a window pops up, allowing you to enter.  This and being able to swim to the yacht from the beach ... would be great and so much more immersive.  

I love this idea! Walk to the door of Club Fresco and a window pops up, allowing you to leave to the street. Walk down the street, then up to the door of a different club, and a window pops up, allowing you to enter. This and being able to swim to the yacht from the beach ... would be great and so much more immersive.

The idea of a street or at last a piece of city that could connect the locations was proposed a lo ot time ago and I supported that a lot. I still think it would be a lovely idea also for Rp to have a city scenario with traffic lights, shops (even closed of course and for now), you could put there the gym too, a mall, a restaurant, a city park, a drive in, school, police station, firefighter station etc... And of course the entrance to the already present locations and to the apartments building.

Would love it.

Dreaming kiss

Nion

I dont know if this idea was mentioned before but what i think would be super cool is to extend sin club to a lower basement where it can be a "dungeon" for BDSM lovers with animations ofcourse cuz i feel that sin club is the good choice for that as it looks smoky and badass decor...... 

Also, fresco needs some improvements as well as it is already getting boring now, what if they can  open these big glass doors on the second floor into rooms where 8-ball pool tables, poker, blackjack, etc as mini games with classy luxurious lounge areas and balconies with a night city view and oh btw add some wine there so we can change cuz im really bored of that beer :P

The old night club could be turned into a strip club and as i can suggest maybe turn it into gta v's vanilla unicorn strip club with some private back rooms as u did in fresco (inspired by another game) and i think it would be easier.

The beach DEFINITELY NEEDS A BAR! with some GOOD REGGAE MUSIC...

Love island needs more huts with beds and maybe in the future you can add a dine in feature where we can actually have a nice hot dinner with a glass of red wine (just dreaming :P)

The yacht, DJ booth, dance floor, poker table, captain's cockpit (for role players with animations) ,beds (in the empty rooms the lower deck) maybe in future add jet skies that we can ride freely and maybe a race mini game :) 

• 4 weeks later...

I think creating exteriors for the clubs would be a great place to start. Parking lots, sidewalks, back alleys. It expands on the club settings and also opens up possibility for the Main Street idea, where the different buildings are connected by a city street, or a few of them. Wouldn't be half-bad to sneak into the alley and have a quickie, either. ;)

I have two requests if I may....

1st.... allow us to display videos in our rooms.  I think it would be supper cool going to parties where the DJ can display a YouTube video on a wall or wide screen based on the music they are playing.

2nd... allow more then just one person to be in a closet.  Allow us to invite a friend to our closet so we can dress together or at the very least watch and talk while the other dresses.

Guest Twiggy

I have two requests if I may....

1st.... allow us to display videos in our rooms.  I think it would be supper cool going to parties where the DJ can display a YouTube video on a wall or wide screen based on the music they are playing.

2nd... allow more then just one person to be in a closet.  Allow us to invite a friend to our closet so we can dress together or at the very least watch and talk while the other dresses.

The TV thing is something that I know Achilles is hoping to get to, and is trying to help us get that, I hope he doesn't mind me saying that.

We need to show our support for that and hopefully we may get it.

Being able to have someone else in our change rooms would be so cool, in rl when I am going out I often have a friend in my room with me while we get ready, it is a great idea :)

I think it may be a girl thing as I don't think guys do it much, but is something us girls would love to have.

Hey Twiggy, thx for the like :)

I think watching video on a TV screen would be two small an image based on the TV screens we currently have. Having a video project on the entire wall of a room would be supper cool. Dancing while watching the artists would be epic fun... better then sex... hehe :)

Well, perhaps not better then sex... but next best thing :)

The TV thing is something that I know Achilles is hoping to get to, and is trying to help us get that, I hope he doesn't mind me saying that.

Being able to have someone else in our change rooms would be so cool, in rl when I am going out I often have a friend in my room with me while we get ready, it is a great idea :)

I think it may be a girl thing as I don't think guys do it much, but is something us girls would love to have.

I would love to watch my girl dress... don't know how far she would get but I know its something guys would enjoy as well :)

The YouTube and Video Live Stream/Brodcasting to our room TV's is idea for a long time and I tested in the last year a lot different ways for Video Live Broadcasting :)

As first try I had install a Video Live Stream Server but the engine Software was very costly and also a bit difficult and laborious to use :unsure: 

Later I tested the Video Live Broadcasting with Facebook, and it was better and at last for free but who want to share his Facebook Account for his Broadcasting?... :lol:

You told me in game about a YouTube Video Live Stream Functions and I thought it's a view worth :)

In my Country have YouTube a Beta Program for his Video Live Stream Function and in my opinion is it the perfect solution because it works as best and I think it should easily be possible to add a YouTube stream functions for our TV's :)

The Latency is similar like the Music Stream Latency with Shoutcast and I think it could work to stream Music with the Music stream functions and stream a Video Broadcast in Mute to our TV's :lol: 

I think this would be really really cool ^^

Here is one example of a Video Live stream with YouTube :)

Stream Channel

http://youtu.be/8ocyeIsS350

Guest Twiggy

Thanks Achilles,

I think what Achilles is trying to setup is a way that DJs can broadcast themselves over youtube and will be talking to Gizmo about how it can be done.

Also I think it will mean a tab where we can link to a youtube feed.

Likely though we would have adds as is on youtube, there is really no legal way around that, but it does allow us to be able to watch what ever we can find on youtube legally.

This is just something he is trying to put together and present to Gizmo for now, but it does seem promising ashe does know how to present things to Gizmo and Gizmo trusts what he shows him.

Guest Doll

Yes yes yes yes yes....this! I always thought this would have been cool...but kinda gave up suggesting stuff after the seeing the umpteenth thread and millionth post about stuff we'd like to see go by.

Someone once said these threads are just a placebo for the community to keep their dreams alive and I didn't want to admit that at the time...but honestly...nearly three years on and what have we actually seen?

Hate being negative so I'll shuddup now and just say I love that idea Twigs...hope you see it happen :)

Guest Twiggy

Yes yes yes yes yes....this! I always thought this would have been cool...but kinda gave up suggesting stuff after the seeing the umpteenth thread and millionth post about stuff we'd like to see go by.

Someone once said these threads are just a placebo for the community to keep their dreams alive and I didn't want to admit that at the time...but honestly...nearly three years on and what have we actually seen?

Hate being negative so I'll shuddup now and just say I love that idea Twigs...hope you see it happen :)

Hey little sis,

Good to see you back in the forums :)

The idea wasn't actually mine, I was just agreeing with someone, but I do think it would be fun to have.

Maybe one day it will happen, just hope it is before I will only be able to compare wrinkles and still be able to remember what I wanted it for.

Whoops wrong post! darned laggy forums!

Almost posted about pickle and peanut butter sammich

-----

Hmm changing room would be nice. Its already there in game. Can't be to hard..

Youtube streaming to our TV will def be awesome sauce though!