3DXChat Community

Locations

Gizmo

Guest Eclipse

Just a thought...an Athletic Club (Workout Gym) Area
I think the Athletic Club (gym) is a good place to go if your alone (and you don't want to feel out of place) or just want to interact with someone.
Now I know what your thinking the character movements will be too complicated-I thought about it and I don't think so, no more so than some of the other existing movements we already have. And as always, I just mention this as a possible fun idea and/or to spark an idea from someone else.

AREAS OF The ATHLETIC CLUB (GYM): I just named a few that I thought would be fun for potential interaction.

1. SAUNA
2. WHIRLPOOL / POOL
3. SPINNING
4. YOGA
5. TREADMILL
6. TRACK
(we could actually have races against each other)

Classes_and_Equipment_GymMembershipFees.___photo_147.jpg

roundtrip-tours-1111372-1769522-regular.___tumblr_inline_ncap8qPRS01riih52.jpg

Running.jpg.png___886b3c6812-864b138e7b.jpg

photodune-325068-group-of-people-in-spin

kak_pravilno_hodit_v_sayny-1024x576.jpg

Personally I would love to see some new small places that are private, that are not your home, and that make things a bit more exciting for sex. 

For example:

• A back alley from the night/sin club.
  • An actual public bathroom. ( maybe add some glory holes in there  ;) )
  • A personal office.
  • A class room.
  • VIP room of the club ( I'm sure people already mentioned this )              

Things like that  ^_^

Personally I would love to see some new small places that are private, that are not your home, and that make things a bit more exciting for sex. 

For example:

• ==========> A back alley from the night/sin club. <========++++
  • An actual public bathroom. ( maybe add some glory holes in there  ;) )
  • A personal office.
  • A class room.
  • VIP room of the club ( I'm sure people already mentioned this )              

Things like that  ^_^

I've been saying that I want a back alley space for the night club for a long... long... time. Putting on the Sin Club would be nice too, but I think it'd fit better on the Night club since there's already an exit door at the end of the hallway that could just be opened up.

They had a bowling space in PSHome on the PS3 since the platform's inception and it was one of the most popular spaces right up to the current date... Though Sony is getting rid of PSHome on March the first it's still a great idea.  They had pool tables in there and a few arcade games as well for people to play on.

I've been saying that I want a back alley space for the night club for a long... long... time. Putting on the Sin Club would be nice too, but I think it'd fit better on the Night club since there's already an exit door at the end of the hallway that could just be opened up.

But Sin Club also has a door.

But Sin Club also has a door.

Yeah but that one is like the entrance door.  It's where you come in at.  The one at the Night Club has a sign above it that's marked "Exit" as well so it'd be more believable and it would be "behind" the establishment so there wouldn't be people walking through there typically...  But I reckon the Sin Club is a basement (Because you have to walk up a set of stairs to get to the door.) and that door would work just as well because it should be down an alleyway in the first place, it's just that there's only that one door.  Either one would work just fine.

Personally, I come at this from a little bit different direction.

Id like to see larger club-style layout options available in addition to the 2 Homes every member gets attached to the entire player base. Add a few more interesting props in the Home Editor as deco options and the player base themselves could create and open an almost infinite number of locales. Including many of the ones already suggested across this thread.

Just seems like a more efficient use of developmental time to me, and some of the most interesting adventures Ive had in 3dx have been in player opened homes. The one constant though just seems to be that the Home1 Home2 layouts are so small that when you cram 15 or 20 people into them it becomes a traffic jam to even walk around. And admittedly as an internet radio DJ I like too the idea that I can stream and spin in a much larger venue.

I spun in Sin Club one time but it was abit of a pain just because I cant plug my decks in, in world. I have to send listeners to a third party player. As a property, I could spin off of my very own DJ equipment prop or radio, which I think would be awesome!! Unless there IS some way to spin in game and if so please, someone, let me know!! 

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I come at this from a little bit different direction.

Id like to see larger club-style layout options available in addition to the 2 Homes every member gets attached to the entire player base. Add a few more interesting props in the Home Editor as deco options and the player base themselves could create and open an almost infinite number of locales. Including many of the ones already suggested across this thread.

Just seems like a more efficient use of developmental time to me, and some of the most interesting adventures Ive had in 3dx have been in player opened homes. The one constant though just seems to be that the Home1 Home2 layouts are so small that when you cram 15 or 20 people into them it becomes a traffic jam to even walk around. And admittedly as an internet radio DJ I like too the idea that I can stream and spin in a much larger venue.

I spun in Sin Club one time but it was abit of a pain just because I cant plug my decks in, in world. I have to send listeners to a third party player. As a property, I could spin off of my very own DJ equipment prop or radio, which I think would be awesome!! Unless there IS some way to spin in game and if so please, someone, let me know!! 

i would have to agree with Primal here in regards to the home layouts...once everything is added and friends show up it does become very crowed and a bit hard to move around the room.

How about a underwater Hotel on the sea ground accessible maybe somewhere at the beach?

With a dance club, a bar and appartments, having bubble windows presenting the underwater world, all kinds of coral, and fishes swimm arround.

Instead of swimming on the beach you can dive underwater, having some air filled caves or spots alike arround where you can take a rest with your partner or group.

Guest Eclipse

Just a romantic thought...maybe a Tuscany Style Village

This would be a romantic getaway and a place of relaxation. You could walk the village streets (hand in hand-hopefully) while taking in all the beautiful sites such as the colorful gardens. There would be plenty of places to sit for resting, talking or kissing. There would also one main community room where you could meet up with friends or make new ones over a glass of wine.

TG_Comm_176431521_0.jpg

LC1002.jpg

de582ff978250cb4506b20d9176dfc80.jpg

WINE+lifeinitaly.com+tuscan+villa+tuscan

591523a5f90c08f6c3ad7b281880373d.jpg

wine_3059966b.jpg

They need to just recycle existing objects and create some basic new environments.  They can't create a lot of elaborate content at the same time (clothes, hairstyles and underwater nightclubs)  I posted about this a while ago.  They must split their creative power and ratio it in a way to produce content at a fast enough pace to keep people happy, while maybe working on something big in the background.  I think they should just take the spaces of the night club and the sin club, empty them out and keep the shell of each, and decorate it differently, you would instantly have two new locations.  Doing this, they could use the rest of their manpower creating clothing, sex poses, and sex mechanics.  I think clothing, character sounds, facial animations and hairstyles are the most important right now.  If they focus on those and slowly release a couple of new spaces, I believe that's the best way forward for them.  Also, they should let some players / artists help them out with easy to produce content.

I like the ideas mentioned before of:

Restaurants - add to role play

Park with walkways and paths

Changing Scenery in homes - love the idea of fireplace and changing lighting

All locations allowing for hand holding and other animations to add to mood

Would be great to see some of any of these evolve and be realized soon.

Crossing fingers and wishful thinking....

• 4 weeks later...

If I am right this should be fairly easy for the devs to do and will be a real good addition to the game .

Right now we only have our rooms as a private place to invite someone, for sex or even just to hang.

If we select invite, we get to select one of our 2 rooms.

My idea is to also have beach 1 and beach 2.

Beach 1 being day time and 2 being night with a fire.

The beach can be just a small beach like the one at the far end of our beach now.

If we invite someone there it them is our own private beach and becomes another option for somewhere to have private sex or even just to hang.

The graphics and map would be the.same for everyone, would just be loaded separately for each couple, therefore would likely use less processing and bandwidth than our rooms.

So my idea is to add Beach 1 and beach 2 to our invite menu where we have Room 1 and Room 2 now.

And have it so it goes to our own private beach.

Would be another option for us to have somewhere we can be alone with someone and would also be very romantic.

I would like to see a Street/Town Area which links all current locations.

On the Street/Town Area you can see the outside of the NightClub and SinClub...

...if you walk down the streets you arrive at the pier where you can "buy" a ticket to access the Yacht/Love Island...

...or you walk along the Pier to enter the beach area... or you walk up the steps on the other side of the town area to enter the User Home Appartment Complex...

...dirty Back Alleys where the dark side of daily businesses are handled...

...little Love Motels with Neon Lights which you can rent for an hour...

...a small police station with a jail... a convenience store with storage room where the roleplaying clerks can enjoy a "sandwich" with the female customers in the lunch break...  

...a sleazy XXX Movie Theatre that works like the TV at home, only bigger, where you can do naughty things behind the seat-rows...

...a rundown wedding chapel...a Hair-Salon where you can change your Hairstyle and hang out to hear the newest gossip...

...a second hand clothing store where you can actually change clothes... a dirty doctors office that is open all night... a shabby Stand-Up Club with a stage where players can tell dirty jokes to their audience

...Bouncers, Hookers, Crooks... Alley Cats, Junkies with Baseball Bats^^...Drunks and Bums...undercover guys of vice...

...the opportunities for Roleplaying would be endless on the Streets of 3DX-City... I imagine something like the gritty New York that you can still see in old movies like "Desperately Seeking Susan" or "After-Hours"...

...not that nice & shinny New York from Sex and the City....

...interesting new location that connects all current ones, that offers something for casual players and roleplayers at the same time?... Epic Win/Win for everyone...

Later add an Campus Area with lecture hall, principals office, dark janitor cellar, Gym Building with Fitness Machines, Locker Rooms, Showers inside and basketball/tennis court outside... with these you will serve the final missing player fantasies that are not included yet... at once :D