3DXChat Community

Locations

Gizmo

• 2 weeks later...

+1 on the forest/park. 

Make it an enchanted forest wit big colorful mushrooms, fireflies, and a haze.

Or something like a Rainforest Cafe.

How about a cold location like a campsite with tents and shimmering northern lights?

NORTHERN-LIGHTS-IMAGES61.jpg

A cave/grotto with beautiful lowkey lighting and crystal green water.

4-BACKUP-1grotta-smeraldo.jpg

A rooftop party with awesome night views of the city!

600_274039452.jpeg

An abandon/boarded-up house to make for some interesting RP, and a cellar for the horrifically kinky...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Here's an idea and not sure if anyone has suggested it,

May we have an empty space where we can select to add a bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, living room, man cave, etc. and form our own little house? I know that we have the two small apartment like places at the moment. I just think this would be something to consider since most of the amazing places in 3dxchat are due to "added features" from "user created" content.

Please like if you agree?

Hi there.

I really like what the guys and girls from SGD have made here, but its extremely limited in what you can do in RP over the long term.

I think someone said early in this thread about a street, and that's exactly the sort of thing needed, like a main street, with the current clubs being able to be accessed via that street, though the access is not the important part. having a street with various shops and small offices would open up so many more rp opportunities, in turn longevity. 

I just can't see myself being here long with clubs and a boat being the only avenues for RP.

Hi there.

I really like what the guys and girls from SGD have made here, but its extremely limited in what you can do in RP over the long term.

I think someone said early in this thread about a street, and that's exactly the sort of thing needed, like a main street, with the current clubs being able to be accessed via that street, though the access is not the important part. having a street with various shops and small offices would open up so many more rp opportunities, in turn longevity. 

I just can't see myself being here long with clubs and a boat being the only avenues for RP.

This is a great idea! connect everything together.  Keep the instant transport, but for those individuals or couples that want to walk it, they can.  It will give 3DXchat a more community feel.  I love it.

Hey Devs !!!!!  If I Design a Club.. in Blender.. .. Well already doing it..  It is Based off of a REAL Life Swingers Club I am a frequent member..  So If I get it done with Textures and all the Details can I send it to you to look at and maybe incorporate it as a in game place..  the real world club resides in Houston Tx and its probably the most beautiful, artistic, well thought out club I have ever been too and that is saying something as I have been to swinger clubs and night clubs on several continents. Just the mood it sets is amazing if I can only capture part of it will be a big hit..  The ??? will you at least give it a chance ? I am willing to take the time to build it and texture it ..  message me .. 

• 5 months later...